Menu
Expat.com

Any employed pilots in Male ??

Last activity 02 January 2014 by Crosswind

Crosswind

If you are employed as a pilot flying seaplanes in Male can you provide me details on living there, accommodations, life style, are you allowed to scuba dive, etc. You can send me private message. Looking for specific  details  to help  me decide on 2 yr. contract.
Cockpit007@gmail.com
If not a pilot , any info is appreciated.

The website is great with much info for first time user like me but could not find specifics.

Thanks,
Bee

Please do not be offended that I ask for private message. I understand it's public forum and do not want anyone to offend others.

edvilyn

Hi Brian,
How's things goin on with you?
When are you coming here in Maldives?

Crosswind

Surprised to hear from you on Expat.com.
What happened to Viber and FB???

I am still waiting to hear from the employer. Not sure when I am going.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Maldives

• How to find a job in maldives.
    How to find a job in maldives.

I am a serial expat and have been working as expat in different countries and societies. lets talk straight about ...

• Internship in the Maldives
    Internship in the Maldives

The smallest country in Asia and one of the worlds most famous vacation destinations, the Maldives offer the ...

• Setting up a business in the Maldives
    Setting up a business in the Maldives

A group of tiny islands scattered in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives may not seem like the bustling business ...

• Work in Male
    Work in Male

Male is the capital of the Maldives, the countrys largest and most populous city. With that, its still quite small ...

• Work in the Maldives
    Work in the Maldives

The Maldives are one of the worlds most popular beach vacation destinations. Boasting stunning natural landscapes ...

• Driving in the Maldives
    Driving in the Maldives

When moving to any foreign country for a relatively long period of time, you will want to have an efficient way to ...

• Taxes in the Maldives
    Taxes in the Maldives

So, you are considering working or opening a business in the Maldives. One of the questions on your mind will ...

• Opening a bank account in the Maldives
    Opening a bank account in the Maldives

If you plan to live, work or do business in the Maldives, you will need a bank account. Is it easy for expats to ...

All of Maldives's guide articles