FOURTH BOWLING GET TOGETHER

DEAR ALL,

I would like to invite all the members of Expat-blog.com / Riyadh to attend the Fourth Bowling Get Together,

DATE, TIME & VENUE
Kindly send me a message to know the date, time and venue.

COST
SR.100/- 3 Games (8 person per lane maximum)

BOTH GENTLEMEN, LADIES & FAMILIES CAN ATTEND.

I'll be there and may bring the other ladies with me :)

@Sam - Just message me the names of all the attendees and thank you for coming again.

do you have the picture from the 3rd bowling party? Can you send to me?

@Sam - Send me your email in my inbox.

NOTE
Who an all are planning to attend the FOURTH BOWLING GET TOGETHER can message me to confirm their attendance. You are more than welcome to invite your friends.

i will be there with my friend. where to register?

Great ;)
Will be there at 01st.
keep updating for any important announcement at 056 9238393

im in!see you then habibi!

Hey it's Raeesa .. I'm in :-D

Hi,
I'm in with a friend.

@habibbaghdadi Many thanks for the last event, how can I have those taken pictures :)

:)

Zeyad~ I sent him my email by private message and he emailed them out to me. So I have the pictures as well. If you send one of us your email we'll send it to you. :)

Sam

i need habib number wanna join you guys help me :(

If you give him your name by private message and contact number he'll share his number. Also if you just say you're going on here he'll look for you on the 1st. :)

@Kierith thanks a lot but i already sent him my name and number but didn't get any response

He's not on all that often so he'll respond eventually :)

Kierith :) thanks a lot for the information .
stay blessed.

how many of you peoples are coming with families? :cheers:

I will try my best to come over this time.

i'll be there as well :)

:top:

Hi Habibbaghdadi, Thanks for your PM. You have great effort to communicate with us to make this possible. I will bring some of my fellow Filipinos to join in this get together.

I'd sure come

any contact details phone numbers ? 

Thnx

hi all freinds my name is imad gul i have only 8 months here i am from pakistan i wil like to give you a advice which can help us .here in saudi many of pakistani who like to play cricket but i noticed here are not such a facilities to promote cricker so if any can provide i have many freinds who would like to join it this my contact number 0581511175.

Hello
I would like to attend with my family
Dr. Nivin Sharaf
Dr. Mahmoud Aly
MAriam
Sarah
Mostafa

Please let me know about the address

Thanks

may i visite alone while my freind  who are from pakistan are not interseted they like to lay cricket ..we can manage cricket tournament and wil earn good money hahahhahha

For those talking about cricket, can you please start a new thread with that information/discussion? That way this thread stays strictly for the blowing party.

For those asking for contact info/directions. You can pm Habib here and ask for his email/cell #, I'd share but I don't know if wants everyone to have it. As for directions the bowling alley is in the Intercontinental Hotel Riyadh. Take Dammam road to King Fahad then turn on Maather street and you'll see the hotel. Enter the front door turn right, follow the hallway and go to the basement. :)

I'm in, bringing 2 friends with me :)

welcome to all of you we will be very happy to have more and more people, I think any of the group members wouldn't mind
I am Dr. Hazem my number is 0500723088 of any one needs help

navysharaf wrote:

Hello
I would like to attend with my family
Dr. Nivin Sharaf
Dr. Mahmoud Aly
MAriam
Sarah
Mostafa

Please let me know about the address

Thanks

I will come with my family we are 4

Thx

I'm in, let me know if any changes..:)

Can you Email me, pictures the previous bowling get together

-

Shk AFTAB bin Qadir Al Ahmed

I'm in

I wish I could come to this one but I have to travel this weekend, you guys have fun

Hello,

Where is the bowling event and at what time?

thanks

VENUE
Bowling Alley,
Intercontinental Hotel,
Riyadh

DATE & TIME
01.11.2013 (Friday)
06:00 PM

COST
SR.25/- PER FRAME PER PERSON (ONE LANE MAX 6 PERSONS)

Thanks!

I wish I could join, I am in Yanbu now, hope this continue in the future..have fun guys

I will attend.  May bring a friend as well.

Dear All,

Please be at the bowling alley on time. I will be starting sharply at 6 pm.