Menu
Expat.com

living in montreal!

Last activity 10 February 2011 by vdezignor

KAjay

Hello!

I am in need of some assistance in regards to living in montreal!

Where is the best place to live in montreal for young people?

Where can i find an appartment that is within the range of 500-650 a month?

this might be alot to ask but i would really appreciate all of your help!

thanks !

MoCookies

There are young people living everywhere, of course. The Plateau is a pretty hip area with lots of shopping, bars, restaurants, etc. Since you're looking for an apartment, check out craigslist. There are always many apartments listed for the really cool urban neighborhoods, and that price range is do-able if you're living with roommates.

KAjay

Thanks for the help!

vdezignor

hi everybody!

am new in this forum. i will be going through an interview soon with the quebec immigration officer. i will be moving to montreal. any advise from you people. 

Articles to help you in your expat project in Quebec

• Accommodation in Quebec
    Accommodation in Quebec

If you're planning to move to Quebec, have you thought about housing? Where will you live? In this article, ...

• Accommodation in Quebec City
    Accommodation in Quebec City

Like anywhere in the world, in Quebec City, the price of a rent varies from one area to another. For cheaper ...

• Accommodation in Canada
    Accommodation in Canada

This article provides practical tips to assist you in adjusting to life in Canada and deciding on your housing ...

• Accommodation in Hamilton
    Accommodation in Hamilton

If you are looking to settle in Auckland, but can't afford the ever-inflating prices, then Hamilton is a great ...

• Expatriate weddings in Quebec
    Expatriate weddings in Quebec

Have you discovered your soul mate and want to celebrate your union in Quebec? Here are some tips on how to tie ...

• Working in Quebec
    Working in Quebec

Finding a job in Quebec is not difficult if you possess the skills required in the local job market and can ...

• Work visas in Quebec
    Work visas in Quebec

If you're planning to live and work in Quebec, you'll have to obtain the right work permit. Expat.com ...

• University studies in Quebec
    University studies in Quebec

If you've ever dreamed of studying in Quebec, Expat.com encourages you to explore the higher education system ...

All of Quebec's guide articles