Single Mam - Daughter 3 in Marsaskala looking for friends

Hello,

Me and my daughter just moved to Malta in August and I work all week and my daughter is in Kinder-1 at Marsaskala school and I would love to meet new friends for both of us to hang out with and have fun, mainly at the weekend.

I do not have a badysitter yet however when I find one would also like a night out without the children.

Does anyone live in our area that is open to making new friends. Macey and I only speak English and finding it hard in making friends at the moment.

Hi,

I noticed no one has replied yet. I live at the other end of the island and have no transport but there are people your end, they just haven't come online yet I guess.
If I am ever down your way I will give you a shout.

Caroline

Hi omg you sound who i am looking for ha ha !!!  ken suggested i contact you,  We have moved to Marsaskala 4 weeks ago and we have a 3 year old daughter.  We have just put her name down for the local kinder here and she will start in feb as i also work so does my husband .  I would love to meet up and also for holly to have a  playmate and for someone to go out with sociallyu! we are also English.  Feel free to email me lauralane78@googlemail.com hope you had a great xmas

Laura

Hi Laura,

Wendy is in the UK at the moment and flies back on the 31st, I'll text her to let her know she has a message from you.

Regards

Ken

Great Thank you Ken, and hope you had a grt xmas

Had a great on Laura thanks, 2 1/2 weeks and we'll be there finally after 2 years of research.

Have a brilliant New Year :)