Menu
Expat.com

Enjoy jakarta without traffic jam. yiihaaa....;)

Last activity 27 December 2013 by w_indo

w_indo

Today the streets in Jakarta very smoothly. I only spent about 30 minutes to get to the office. Happy..happy smile.png

Regards,
Me

lukereg

Yes the traffic is better today, thats for sure.  I am sure the rain will make thing
s worse

w_indo

although it is currently the rainy season, but the roads are not jammed in Jakarta, as most people jakarta out of town to take a sabbatical at the end of the year.

How about in Bali

Ubudian

"How about in Bali?"

Packed as usual for this time of year.   sad.png

alifamigo

today no more macet in Jakarta big_smile.png

Fred
alifamigo wrote:

today no more macet in Jakarta big_smile.png

It won't last.
By Monday, misery will resume.

w_indo

Pak Ubudian :
You Don't "MUDIK" to your country with your lovely family smile.png

Alifamigo :
Until on 5th of January no macet in Jakarta but in Bandung still macet because most people are MUDIK and vacation to Bandung big_smile.png

Mas fred :
Will begin to traffic jam on the 6th of January

Articles to help you in your expat project in Jakarta

• Driving in Indonesia
    Driving in Indonesia

Traffic in Indonesia can be very overwhelming, particularly since the discipline and road conditions can ...

• SIMs are needed
    SIMs are needed

I have been living here for nearly 4 years now and 2 of them have been spent using my own transport; a ...

• Indonesian driver's license or SIM
    Indonesian driver's license or SIM

Getting your Indonesian driver's license or SIM (Surat Izin Mengemudi)  is easy and owning a car or ...

• Buying property in Jakarta
    Buying property in Jakarta

When planning a move abroad, housing is a priority issue. If you expect to be away for a very long time, ...

• University in Jakarta
    University in Jakarta

The capital of Indonesia is also one of the country's major cultural and educational centers. Jakarta is ...

•  Working in Jakarta
    Working in Jakarta

As Indonesia's major financial and commercial hub, the capital city has a wealth of ...

• Accommodation in Jakarta
    Accommodation in Jakarta

The capital of Indonesia, Jakarta is a dynamic city in many ways. Beyond its busy streets and heavy ...

• Making friends in Jakarta
    Making friends in Jakarta

Once you have settled in Jakarta, you will seek to make friends in order to adapt to your new environment. ...

All of Jakarta's guide articles