Menu
Expat.com

Pet passport?

Last activity 11 March 2014 by Bob-666

kpearson

Any one herd of this?  I was told I need to get my dog a pet passport to bring her from Canada to Scotland to live?  ANy thoughts or information with this?

Bob-666

Here you go: https://www.gov.uk/take-pet-abroad

Articles to help you in your expat project in Edinburgh

•  Working in Edinburgh
    Working in Edinburgh

More and more foreign professionals are looking to move to Edinburgh for work thanks to its vibrant economy and ...

• Accommodation in Edinburgh
    Accommodation in Edinburgh

When you first move to Edinburgh, you will likely need rented accommodation. From a room in a shared property to a ...

• The work culture in Edinburgh
    The work culture in Edinburgh

If you've decided to move to Edinburgh for work then you're in luck: you can expect pleasant surroundings, ...

• Buying property in Edinburgh
    Buying property in Edinburgh

Edinburgh is the most expensive city to buy a house in Scotland. There is currently a huge demand for ...

• Edinburgh's labour market
    Edinburgh's labour market

One of the most popular destinations in Europe, Edinburgh has not only a rich cultural heritage but also a vibrant ...

• Popular neighbourhoods in Edinburgh
    Popular neighbourhoods in Edinburgh

Edinburgh is a city of contrasts. From the old cobbled streets to stunning modern architecture, and the bustle of ...

• Studying in Edinburgh 
    Studying in Edinburgh 

Edinburgh is the quirky capital city of Scotland. It is a historic city, famous for internationally renowned ...

• Student life in Edinburgh
    Student life in Edinburgh

Edinburgh offers a wonderful quality of life for students, and if you choose to study in Scotland's capital, ...

All of Edinburgh's guide articles