Menu
Expat.com

Can anyone give me some information about moving in Rome?

Last activity 04 November 2015 by necmiye

myria.c

Ciao a tutti,

My name is Myria, I am Greek from the island of Cyprus.I have been in Rome 3 times until now and i am dreaming of coming stay for a long time.. but i don't know the language and i have no friends to help me..Actually i don't know how to start.Can anyone give me some information about moving in Rome? smile.png

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Myria,,

Welcome to Expat.com smile.png

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Rome Forum for better visibility and interaction smile.png

Thank you

Maximilien

nasri1981

ciao
Italy is like most of countries divided from top to buttom regarding to cost of living ...people are friendly

amrham92

hi ! i would like to confirm one thing i have pakistan passport now i am in cyprus for study ... i would like to ask do i need visa to move from cyprus to romania ,bulgaria and croatia ... or is easy to move from cyprus to europe ?

necmiye

Hello.. Maybe it is late.. but ı am thinking of living in Rome for a while..I have read your ad...  so ı thought of learning about the ways of life from you..
ps-ı am a retired university educator lady..kind regards..

MacPherson

I am a woman on a very small pension. I would like to move to Rome next year. I have seen some advertisements for very small studios for about $400.00 a month.  Are these legitimate?  Could someone tell me where to find a very small apartment for that price in Rome?  Thank you very much.  Sincerely, Denise

necmiye

Hello I am a retiree educator lady.. Maybe we can share the rent...

Articles to help you in your expat project in Rome

• Buying property in Rome
    Buying property in Rome

Rome has a complex real estate market, as is the case throughout Italy, and it is not always easy to find a ...

• Finding work in Rome
    Finding work in Rome

Unsurprisingly, Rome is one of the most popular destinations in Italy, especially for expatriates. Its culture, ...

• Accommodation in Rome
    Accommodation in Rome

Rome is a popular destination for expatriates. In addition to its pleasant climate, Italy's capital is full of ...

• Higher education in Rome
    Higher education in Rome

Many students around the world want to study in Rome because of its idyllic setting, culture, and history, not to ...

• The neighbourhoods in Rome
    The neighbourhoods in Rome

Rome is one of the largest cities in Europe, with 1,285 km² and 2,759,709 inhabitants, according to the 2021 ...

• The work culture in Rome
    The work culture in Rome

Working in Rome is an opportunity for many expatriates. Still, before starting this new adventure, it is useful to ...

• Leisure activities in Rome
    Leisure activities in Rome

Rome, the "Eternal City", is an open-air museum, a whirlpool of antiquity and modernity, a place of ...

• Sports in Rome
    Sports in Rome

Expats in Rome who like sports will find many activities in the capital, both indoor and outdoor. Running, ...

All of Rome's guide articles