Any other Americans out there?

Cool, the more the merrier.  See you around 9.

can a local joining in?i am missing the time hanging with caucasion :)

YEAH, I'm excited to see such friendly people!
I moved here with my husband and 3 boys ages 3,8 and 12 last June 2010. We live in Mont Kiara, Im a stay at home mom / housewife now, but did have a full time job back in the states (Houston, TX) Adapting to overseas life...We would love to join you guys on the next mixer so don't stop putting them together!

When is it Happening? If its for Expats let me know.

The next Expatypus Weds Drinkies get together is this Wednesday

Time: 8.30pm onwards
When: 17 November 2010
Where: Ceylon Bar in Changkat Bukit Bintang (link goes to google map)
Facebook event page: Wednesday Drinkies - 17-11-2010

As always, feel free to invite friends and colleagues too. The more the merrier :)

I will be coming ;)

Expatypus wrote:

The next Expatypus Weds Drinkies get together is this Wednesday

I guess it's becoming an Expatypus & Expat.com meeting now ;)

thats true Julien

Julien wrote:

I guess it's becoming an Expatypus & Expat.com meeting now

Expat.com members are most welcome to join ;)

I'll try to make it this week. I've been sick, so we'll see how I feel :P

Hi guys, i'm a british expat, new to KL. You seem to have a regular social thing going on! I'm looking to meet new people in KL, so would maybe like to come along next time.

I am interested to meet new people too, if there is any social gathering for expats let me know:)

hi hayley and Mary i am living in kuala lumpur i would like to meet people for drink hang out....i am not very good in english but i am improving.i ususaly speak french

i have been reading every comment on this post. it sounds so excited. i wish i could be in KL. I am currently in Singapore. I used to be in Boise, ID and Portland OR. nice to meet you guys. if by any chance any of you come down to singapore, let me know. i should be able to hang out with you guys.

Hi Guys,

Glad I found this site :).............
I was wondering what the hell am I gonna come and do in KL. Will miss out on all my friends out here in India........who would I call up for a drink when I have a crazy day at work :)

Looks like I spotted a few nice ppl that I could look forward to hang out with. See you guys soon. I should be there by Mid Jan.

My name is Bharat, but for those finding it tough to pronounce can call me Brat!!

Good day

hi, i have been in Kl for almost 2 years , and i have barely met any americans.....are there any???  if so where????

Sorry to butt into your topic...but desperate to ascertain if any Aussies are in Melaka as we are moving early January 2012.

Cheers...Kim & Peter

sarah1981 wrote:

hi, i have been in Kl for almost 2 years , and i have barely met any americans.....are there any???  if so where????

I don't know where you hang out, but they're everywhere, really; from Ampang to Sri Hartamas, Mt. Kiara to Damansara, Bukit Bintang to Bangsar.

I live way, way, way, way far from KL (up in Hulu Perak) but lived in KL for years...and still go down quite often.  My best friend is a Yank, but it's true that there seem to be more Brits and Aussies than Americans, these days.

But they're there, if you want 'em.

well Gerik... where????? I have been here for 2 years and only met a few, I have plenty of friends here but sometimes you need to see sth more familiar if you get what i mean ;)

hey kylsznn

i would like to hang out sometimes too. let me know if you have any plan for tomorrow :)
cheers

Hi Thr....

Did you guys Meet up. I have always been wanting to meet ppl here in KL but something or other keeps coming up. Life is pretty dull without friends.

Looking at meet ppl from any origin, who are interested in Travel, adventure sports and generally hanging out for movies, coffee or drinks.

Do let me know if you guys are planning a get together. Im game for coffee maybe on 11th Dec ( Sunday) or 12th Dec ( Monday).

Happy Holidays

Cheers
Brat

Hey

Came across this expat Christmas Get-Together

Details Are Below

Planter Jim's in Bangsar on Friday,
December 16th, starting 8pm.(cover charge includes free flow of wine as well as a great food buffet!)-110 MYR

As it is Christmas, we have a gift exchange. Bring a gift (wrapped please), deposit it with our friendly gift elf, and get one in return! All gifts are random and once opened cannot be returned. Please limit gifts to RM20.

I'm hoping to attend this one atleast!!

Cheers

Brat

I studied in U of Wisconsin Madison, does that count? now working in Singapore & come back to kl almost everyweekend. welcome everyone to KL! & just ignore the government & you'll be alright!

Well i am not aan American but i grew up in USA . Maybe if you like to hang out or some? Let me know.see ya