Menu
Expat.com

Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Last activity 29 November 2015 by juanabroad

Julien

Hi all,

Should you want to organize a gathering with the other members, in your town, we would be pleased to help smile.png.

It is indeed a great way to meet new people, isn't it?

If you would like to plan a get-together, do not hesitate to contact me, or post a message on this thread: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

Lp Surve

Yeah that is a great Idea, We should do that

Lp Surve

love to have it in Cebu

Lp Surve

Cool

mariahuyendiem

... that's a good idea...

simplyme10

would be great! smile.png

James Mitchel

In CDO. if you go to the bingo hall. cross street and make a left. On a Wnd. night around 8 pm or 9. you will meet some expats at a small karakoke  place there in the middle of the block. Most setting outside having a beer.  From the bridge going to or from the mall get of at the bottom of the bridge and go right up that street till you see a checkered flag. turn left pass bingo place and on right side of street.   Wish I new the street names.  That is Robinson mall across from Gasinose near the YMCA and immigration office. go away from the YMCA. down that street and 1 block right to find  . If you come to the divided street 2 blocks to far

ken49

Is this in Davao City.  Too early for my wife and me  but interested in the future

bheng2

Hi everyone, gud morning hope we had a wonderful day ahead:-)

Johmrmaxine

This can be a very positive future on the website for people to meet and communicate , hopefully help and share common experiences.  smile.png

ecyoj

[Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls]

claire anne

Cool! Looking forward to this. 😊

Priscilla

Hi Guys,

I see that most of you are thrilled about the idea of organising a meet-up among Expats.  proud.gif
So maybe its time now to fix a date, time and a location for it.

So, who want to suggest something? big_smile.png

Priscilla

alongcamepeter

Lets meet!  How about June 19 Thursday in Manila!?  We can do it bi-weekly on Thursday (this was very successful in VIetnam when I was active in Expat.com).  But as I understand it traffic in Manila is much work, so maybe afterwork not so great? smile.png

cardioplegia

Hey. I am not an expat, but I would be glad to have some foreign friends. If anyone is up for a meet-up, send me a message smile.png

Lp Surve

Just a suggestion what about this friday July 4 somewhere at the Fort BGC?...

anna pingol

That would be nice! smile.png

professor cebu

jeezz.. im from cebu and i went in bgc last weekend. sad.png too bad 

how bout having it here in cebu city smile.png

leeramtan

wait for me  yikes.png

Rif13341

That step will be more practical to know expats who r keen to know others too .cheers

travelenthusiastsinc

[Moderated: No advert on the forum.]

angelixx

Cool. Please have one in Cebu, too. smile.png

professor cebu
angelixx wrote:

Cool. Please have one in Cebu, too. smile.png

ill join in angelixx big_smile.png

professor cebu

2 from cebu: me and angelixxx... anyone?

Dannydee

Not an expat but I'm new here in makati.. For those who also lives in makati, we can chill/ hangout greenbelt, or glorietta..

jamaybayjr

Hi I'm Just new here want to make friends:)

Dyan Simacon

There's a good place to chill every Friday in Poblacion. If you know Lokal Hostel, there's gonna be a Rooftop party on the floor above that, this Friday August 15. No door charge and the alcohol is cheap!

Dyan Simacon

We're having a little expat get-together this Friday, August 15 in Poblacion Makati. Its on the 4F of the Lokal Hostel building. Here's a map to guide you: facebook.com/wePartyManila/photos/a.703568049685675.1073741829.696480280394452/786312251411254/?type=1&theater

jamaybayjr

what's your number # i'm not familiar with the area?
by the way my name is Joseph 29 how bout you?

Christine

@Dyan Simacon > pls contact us if you want to organise a meet up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,

This thread is to inform you that we can help you to organize an Expat.com meet up in your region. If you want to plan a get together, please do not hesitate to contact us. wink.png

Thank you.

Pierre-Tastet

Hi Guys,

I'm Pierre, just move to Bonifacio GC for 4 months.
Anyone in the area for a drink/cofee or sport activity (footing, badminton, rugby)
I will try to join for Friday wink.png

Olilewis

Hi,

We play football almost everyday! Let me know when you want to play but ill be at the party tonight in P.Burgos.

Hunksunny22

Hi I m also new here. I m an Indian expat working in muntinlupa. If u r interested in meet up let me know over this weekend.

professor cebu

we can all meet cebu and lets discuss business. i am willing to give free consultation but someone has to arrange the venue, etc.

Lp Surve

Hi, my name is ellnjane from Manila, Philippines, How are you guys?

Lp Surve
jhaepz wrote:
ellnjane wrote:

Hi Ms. Ellnjaine,

Welcome to Expat-blog,.. How are you?,

Jhaepz,

hello jhaepz, im ok, thank you, looks so nice with your car.. is that yours?

professor cebu
ellnjane wrote:

welcome dear ellnjane

Lp Surve

hi i will write you very soon take care

travelingtrent

I have never been to the P.I. and I thinking about moving over for a year to see how I like it. Which city would be the easiest to navigate as far as friends, and housing?

professor cebu
travelingtrent wrote:

I have never been to the P.I. and I thinking about moving over for a year to see how I like it. Which city would be the easiest to navigate as far as friends, and housing?

manila, if you want a very crowded place.... or in cebu, if you want a not so very crowded place smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

All of the Philippines's guide articles