Menu
Expat.com

Learn spanish

Last activity 02 June 2014 by Priscilla

quin

Hello all.
  Im glad to meet you guys i live in italy n i speak english french n italian lang. I will like to learn spanish. Is there anyone there who can help me out.

Jerryll

I do speak Spanish. I could try to help out. smile.png

quin

Oh wao thats great. I think will be good tnkx.

Priscilla

Hi quin,

Welcome to Expat.com smile.png

A new thread has been created with your posts on the Italy forum for more visibility.

Concerning your request, you can also post an ad here to raise your chances : Language classes in Italy section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  cheers.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Italy

• Education in Italy
    Education in Italy

If you have decided to move to Italy with your family, the question of your children's schooling will ...

• Study in Italy
    Study in Italy

If you are a student looking for a university experience in Italy, here are some steps to take to get started. ...

• Student life in Milan
    Student life in Milan

Milan is not only the Italian capital of fashion, finance and technology, but it is also the city of expatriates, ...

• Higher education in Milan
    Higher education in Milan

Milan is one of the best educational hubs in Italy and the whole of Europe. Indeed, the city has the largest ...

• Higher education in Rome
    Higher education in Rome

Many students around the world want to study in Rome because of its idyllic setting, culture, and history, not to ...

• Studying Italian
    Studying Italian

I will try and make this article short and sweet. Before I moved to Italy I studied Italian using interactive ...

• Learn Italian in Italy
    Learn Italian in Italy

THE 5 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS

• Student life in Rome
    Student life in Rome

Going to study in Rome is the dream of many students around the world: its idyllic setting, culture, mild climate, ...

All of Italy's guide articles