Golf Course Recommendations

Hi everyone hope your all well, as I mentioned in other posts I will be back in Bali in August. Can anyone recommend a good golf course in Bali to play at, what is the pick of courses ????.

Hi Matt,

There are a few good golf courses in Bali but by aussie standards Bali is a VERY expensive place to play (most charge USD$150-200) a round. The most famous here is the Nirwana, a Greg Norman designed course close to Tana Lot. The new course at dreamland is also popular. There is a cheaper one at Sanur but it is only a nine hole course I believe. Also a good one at Nusa Dua

Hope this helps

thanks John, the Nirwana is the one i just have to find a deal to play there.

For the golf place, You can find any cheapest at Sanur Beach Golf is 69 USD and another big one in Kuta Golf club in dreamland is 160 USD

See Bali as You Dream - www.balikutour.com

Thanks for the info what I have found is the Nirwana Bali Golf Club is the best of them and very scenic so if anyone knows of any deals on playing here it would be appreciated. Playing golf in Bali is expensive yet for some that love the game its a must.

Matt,

If you actually stay at the hotel at Nirwana (Pan Pacific) the price of play drops to circa USD$70 I believe - but of course you have to pay for your room :-)

Pan Pacific do a 3 night Golf package inclluding 2 rounds of golf: Go here http://www.panpacific.com/en/Bali/Offer … ckage.html

Not cheap but if you like your golf.....

Thanks John I don't need accommodation just want a day on the course taking my father to Bali who is a golf nut so Hope to find a deal for the day as your aware its not cheap.

Golf Course in Bali Nirwana Golf of the Internet Price is USD 120 - 9 Hole and 165 - 18 Hole, Sunset Golf ( starting from 4pm onward ) is USD 80, Shoes/pais : USD 6 - 9 Hole and USD - 18 Hole.

[moderated: no ads for commercial website]