Menu
Expat.com

WHY IS LOOKING FOR FRIENDS MISCONCEIVED FOR RELATIONSHIP/OR SEX

Last activity 31 December 2014 by ibilola

sourav1969

agreed actually somebody has commented on her post and then deleted or removed  by administrator when i sarcastically commented weird...

ibilola

Oh ok,am sorry then

sourav1969

Please relax and come down miss and you don't have to take it so personal and public like this way, while you might you made now the girls afraid either for someone want to come abroad or even for the people who already living here, and it might you give them bad reputations about UAE in matter of this way with men while you might judge some good people.

I believe we are in UAE that mostly here are expats and much educated to be chosen to work and live here, and that's which makes us living in very good environment, and if someone want to get laid that there are a lot of ways in the right places with the right girls that far away from friendship.

It might you hangout with the wrong people that you might judge the situation to make it pubic while some girls do support your opinion while you really miss understand guys in this matter, so basically you make the girls thinking bad like this way with men, and by this case it happens it will be very hard to find a stable girls to hangout with in a good way.

I think this is why networking made in expat to meet the decent and educated people with much thanks to have this site.

One more thing that you don't have to meet the person fast since there are no point that you might stay with him long time in Skype and be good friends to share a lot without any fears or concerns.

Wishing you have a good experience in the future with the right someone.  cheers.png

ibilola

Well I guess u hv to calm down too to understand that topics differ,you have a right to create your own. There has been no negativity spread about a country,if you read up well,I hv only said here cos I am here and I have also said it happens everywhere. Whom ever wants to get laid is their business and not mine. Gosh this is an Adult site,we should understand clearly what I mean and the exaggerating irrationally that misunderstanding a guy is like false speculation. What the Topic is saying simply is not meeting good people or bad people,its simply abt over assuming on an intent for friendship.its so clean,plss

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

• Relocating to the UAE
    Relocating to the UAE

Relocating to another country, especially to somewhere like the UAE, involves a lot of preparation. However, with ...

• Discover Dubai
    Discover Dubai

The UAE is a country with over 9 million expats — and this alone says a lot. Dubai is the country's most ...

• The work culture in Dubai
    The work culture in Dubai

Dubai has become a second home for many nationalities from around the globe, which makes the work environment even ...

• Customs in Dubai
    Customs in Dubai

If you are relocating to Dubai, you might be bringing some items in your luggage in addition to what you're ...

All of Dubai's guide articles