Menu
Expat.com

week 1 in Italy - looking for travel buddy to go around Turin

Last activity 24 July 2014 by Asha1

Purvi_12dec

Hello people,

My name is Purvi. I am from Mumbai, India. Its my first trip to Italy. I am here for a month. I am looking for a travel buddy to go around in Turin and other destinations in Italy.
Ciao smile.png

kenjee

Hello Purvi and welcome to Expat.com big_smile.png

I suggest you to place an advert in our section Travel Partners in Turin so as to increase your chances to find somebody interested with the proposal.

Regards
Kenjee

Asha1
Purvi_12dec wrote:

Hello people,

My name is Purvi. I am from Mumbai, India. Its my first trip to Italy. I am here for a month. I am looking for a travel buddy to go around in Turin and other destinations in Italy.
Ciao smile.png

I just saw this post! Thats a shame.. I'm not sure when I get there.. properly mid sept.. will you still be around?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Turin

• Leisure activities in Turin
    Leisure activities in Turin

Located in the Western Alps, overlooked by snow-capped peaks and surrounded by the River Po, Turin offers ...

• Leisure in Italy
    Leisure in Italy

Living in Italy also means benefiting from a multitude of leisure activities. Between museums, art cities, ...

• Accommodation in Turin
    Accommodation in Turin

Located at the foot of the Alps, Turin is a city renowned for design, innovation and a remarkable combination of ...

• Working in Turin
    Working in Turin

Like many industrial cities in northern Italy, Turin has weathered the effects of the global economic crisis. ...

• Buying property in Rome
    Buying property in Rome

Rome has a complex real estate market, as is the case throughout Italy, and it is not always easy to find a ...

• Buying property in Milan
    Buying property in Milan

The decision to buy a flat or a house in Milan, a city with the highest prices in Italy, is a challenging one, ...

• Long-term visas for Italy
    Long-term visas for Italy

If you have decided to move to Italy, the question of a residence permit arises first. Depending on your ...

• Student life in Milan
    Student life in Milan

Milan is not only the Italian capital of fashion, finance and technology, but it is also the city of expatriates, ...

All of Turin's guide articles