Menu
Expat.com

Expats meeting and bowling event on Friday 22nd August 2014

Last activity 22 October 2014 by Ommar96

mountaineer8888

Hi fellow expats

Have seen so many asking what can be done in Jeddah but not seen any event happening
like some events happening in other cities.

So i have decided to set up an event and hopefully try to make it happen.

Details as under:

Event             : Meeting fellow expats and play game of bowling
Day & Date    : Friday, 15th August 2014
Time              : 5pm onwards
Venue           : Any mall which has bowling - Red Sea Mall or other - suggestions open

So who ever is interested to come, drop a confirmation message

jinkz

What a good idea mountaineer 888...the said event is for male expats only? How about us ladies, can we join?

mountaineer8888

@ Jinkz - it will depend on the number of ladies joining in

Ariuz

Yes it is a good idea ,but red sea mall is very far from my place as i can not drive.

mountaineer8888

uuzma - do you know any other mall which has bowling?

Ehtesham

Hi mountaineer8888, its an excellent idea and it I am also interested.
On one note, at Red Sea Mall, In10So bowling is open for male only.
Bowling for families is allowed in In10so in Serafi Mall and shami restaurant bldg. at Medina road.

mountaineer8888

@Ehtesham - the last time i went to red sea mall, families were allowed for bowling. we can change the venue to serafi mall .

06Sam

Not sure if ill be free then but i'll get back to you guys closer to the date.

Ariuz

Yeah !! One more mall its moon toon mall wohich is near from azizyeaha cycle round obout. For all

Ariuz

Wait n watch for mote persons what they ll say ....

rodney02

hi ,, sir im interested .. how can i join them,,

mountaineer8888

@uuzma - moon toon and serafi mall is the same.

mountaineer8888

@Rodney - welcome to join in. keep an eye on this thread for the final venue and be there.

Ariuz

Hahhahh thanks for correction...

Ehtesham
mountaineer8888 wrote:

@Ehtesham - the last time i went to red sea mall, families were allowed for bowling. we can change the venue to serafi mall .

Families are allowed for bowling inside Spakyz at Red Sea Mall, basically Sparkyz is entertainment for kids, just like Moontoon in Serafi Mall.
I was talking about in10so, entertainment for adults which includes bowling, billiards....its open for families in Serafi (except of karting) and only available for male in Red Sea.
Unfortunately, I wont be in the city on 15th but I will keep following the thread closely to see if there is any change in date/venue.

Meezo

I'm interested. count me in

mountaineer8888

the final venue will be Serafi Mall. Opp Ikea. time and date remain unchanged - Friday 15th August 5pm

Ariuz

Its seems lijke more ladies r not coming u just extend one week though more people ll know about it. many persons r asking about meet up but they dont know about this event.

mountaineer8888

@ uuzma - you and jinkz can join in together.
we r not postponing the date . for now its 15/8/14
later can try organizing another one.

mountaineer8888

as not many confirmed attending, postponing this bowling event to 22nd August 2014

Priscilla

@ mountaineer8888 > Thank you for this update.

I made this topic a sticky one in order to help your message to get across more effectively. smile.png

Have a nice day

Priscilla

mountaineer8888

@ Ace  see you on 22nd

Naveed Nawaz

i wish i was in jeddah sad.png Never mind hope you guys will have fun.

Jennyreo

I'd like to join but I don't know how many ladies are coming. And if it's allowed to meet different nationality.
Thanks..

presidconsult

@ mountaineer8888!

Appreciate your efforts in creating a healthy activity. I am not a bowling fan but if my schedule allows, would love to attend. BR!

JizanMika

If we postpone this with a week, I'll be happy to fly in from Jizan and join. But please, if you manage to do it on the 22nd, do it then smile.png perhaps we can have some other event one week after. Cheers!

clémentsd

Can someone please post a google maps link of the location of the event. I'm very new to Jeddah  big_smile.png

mountaineer8888

created a bowling event just for expats to meet up. you an come join us and meet new friends

mountaineer8888

link for the venue

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/Se … e1e133c666

clémentsd

(Y) keep me posted big_smile.png

Djzubaid

Good luck guys,hope everythings goes smoothly.And enjoy  top.png

Djzubaid

I could have you guys but,come on  peeps .
VACATION cool.png

clémentsd

looking for few lines to copy and post it to other expats
venue date time ....etc

bs_256

I'm interested in going to the event.

Athena0

I would love to go....I love bowling. Glad it's been postponed for the 22nd.

Taz_Y

Yoo guys,
I would like to come. If you have availabilty then I would occupy a place for me big_smile.png

Cheers!

mountaineer8888

@ BS_256, Athena & Taz_Y - all are welcome to join in

popsicle51012

me and my friends are interested... count us in please.. we are 3 females..  smile.png

clémentsd

Count me please, am new in Jeddah would u please mention the place and how ti reach there

mohd86

Sound good if I'm free sure will join you guys, just know about it (Y)

Articles to help you in your expat project in Jeddah

• Accommodation in Jeddah
    Accommodation in Jeddah

Jeddah is often dubbed the 'New York' of Saudi Arabia. It is heavily populated, hosting the most diverse ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Everything you need to know as an expat woman in Saudi Arabia
    Everything you need to know as an expat woman in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia can be a challenging destination for women. As a strict Islamic country, Saudi Arabia imposes a lot ...

• Driving in Saudi Arabia
    Driving in Saudi Arabia

Driving in Saudi Arabia is the easiest and most convenient way to get around. That being said, expats in Saudi ...

• Getting married in Saudi Arabia
    Getting married in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is a country that holds marriage and family as one of its core values. It is a privilege to get ...

• Accommodation in Dammam
    Accommodation in Dammam

Dammam is the capital city of the Eastern Province, which is made up of smaller cities that, together, form the ...

• Accommodation in Yanbu
    Accommodation in Yanbu

Overlooking the Red Sea, Yanbu is deemed to be Saudi Arabia's second industrial city after Jubail, which is ...

• Accommodation in Khobar
    Accommodation in Khobar

Khobar is the metropolitan city of the Eastern Province. It is widely recognized as the happy medium between ...

All of Jeddah's guide articles