Menu
Expat.com

Where's Blackberry now at Vietnam?

Last activity 14 August 2014 by Jaitch

qty2phoebe

Hi, as far as I knew that Blackberry have move out from Vincom, Ho Chi Minh City. I want to fix my phone blackberry, does anyone know where the shop of Blackberry? Cause I try to reach their phone number, but no service. Thanks!

Jaitch

Blackberry is now called RIM!

Call Long @ 0919994339
ÐC1: 443/3A LÊ VAN SI , P12, Quan 3
www.thaycamung(dot)com

He is a good technician (I am a technician and know good work) and he fixes orphaned and NEXUS products.

Blackberry is still on sale here, it has repositioned itself as a high-security (NSA/GCHQ proof) vendor - ideal for many countries including VN!

Viettel is an authorised repair centre.

Read [http://www.blackberryforums(DOT)com/blackberry-network/137823-blackberry-vietnam.html]

and

[http://crackberry(DOT)com/tag/vietnam]

Many customers seem to have faith, even the US government ordered 75,000 for one agency (Obama even uses one still)

Articles to help you in your expat project in Vietnam

• Making phone calls in Vietnam
    Making phone calls in Vietnam

The telecommunications sector in Vietnam has flourished throughout the past two decades. Like many foreigners, ...

• Internet in Vietnam
    Internet in Vietnam

Vietnam is currently ranked 39th internationally for internet connection and has an average download speed of ...

• Phone Use In Vietnam
    Phone Use In Vietnam

If you are coming from overseas for a short stay expect most types of cellphone to work okay here. The major ...

• Techie in Vietnam: Will My Smartphone Stay Smart?
    Techie in Vietnam: Will My Smartphone Stay Smart?

As a techie growing up in the Silicon Valley, I’ve grown accustomed to certain conveniences.  One ...

• Dating In Vietnam
    Dating In Vietnam

If you're considering moving to Hanoi, or Ho Chi Minh City, the dating scene may be of interest to you. ...

• Moving to Vietnam with your pet
    Moving to Vietnam with your pet

If you are planning to move to Vietnam with a pet, there are a number of formalities that have to be completed ...

• Getting married in Vietnam
    Getting married in Vietnam

Have you met that perfect someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with? Luckily, getting married in ...

• Driving in Vietnam
    Driving in Vietnam

Vietnam is known for four categories of lush and diverse landscapes, and one of the easiest ways to see firsthand ...

All of Vietnam's guide articles