Teaching Job Opportunities in Izmir-Turkey

Dear all,

A language school in Izmir looking for native English, Spanish, Italian,French and Arabic speakers/teachers...

If you are living in Izmir or looking to move soon and interested in teaching foreign language please send an email stating your name, current city, current occupation and what you are looking for to lalish24@yahoo.co.uk

Please feel free to circulate this e-mail to your friends and family..

Thanks

Lale

Cambridge, welcome to Expat.com :)
Could you please post this in Turkey's Classifieds -> Jobs section -> Teaching jobs?
Thanks
Arlette

hello,i'd like to work as an arabic or frensh i'm a moroccan

I sent an email to your address a few days ago along with my CV, but I got no response. Do you have any updates for me regarding this teaching position. My name is Patricia Vogan and my email address was pvogan@hotmail.co.uk

I am currently living in Istanbul but would love to move to Izmir. Thank you

Eman , 10+ years experience in teaching english as a foreign language.
Ready to start immediately .

Hey ..i'm Egyptian Engineer and i'd like to teach Arabic .. i'm planning to go Turkey very soon
if u're intrested do not hesitate to contact me
Regards
Wael

Dear Lale,

I am not sure that your announcement is still valid or if it is making sense to reply, but I would like to try my chance.

I am a French citizen and I plan to move with my Turkish husband to Izmir in the summer.

I have little experience of teaching with the French education goverment and private lessons I gave to New Zealand engineers in France.

I can speak English, German, Italian and medium level of Turkish.

Do you think I could be interesting for the school in question? Is is compulsory to have a teacher diploma to apply for the position if still opened?

Thank you in advance for your good comments.

Best regards
Caroline

Hello,
With a long experience in teaching Arabic to non-native speakers
I want to teach students Arabic
I am from Syria and resident in Izmir with my family now
My name is Haitham

Dear Sir,
I have read your job vacancy and would like to apply as a native arabic speaker.

Here is my email: korogle@gmail.com

I hope I can be a member of your skilled team.
If you need further information about me, I can send my CV.

Take care,
Muhammed

Hello Muhammed.

The vacancy above is dated 2010. You should post an advert in the Jobs in Istanbul section. It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

HELLO,
SIR/MADDAM,I AM SOUTH AFRICAN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER,WITH ALL GRDES TEACHING EXPERIENCE,I WILL BE HAPPY TO WORK WITH YOUR GREAT SCHOOL,SO WE CAN BREED THE FUTURE LEADERS TOGETHER,THANKS.CONTACT+905078254873,available asap...

Hi my name is joanne and I am currently in Izmir .I am teaching in a language school but looking for other oppurtunities.I am a native english speaker from Ireland.

Hello guys,

Please note that this discussion dated 2010.

I invite you all to post an advert in the jobs in Istanbul section.

Thank you.

Discussion closed.

Closed