Hello from portugal!!

Hello everyone!! :D I'm living in Portugal now and I will be living in Lisbon soon once I secure work.. Please feel free to contact me! I love meeting new people of all different cultures and having fun!:D

Hi Leila, welcome on Expat.com! So if you're moving to Lisbon, I'll move your topic as well!:lol::lol:
Cheers
Arlette

Hi Leila67 ,
A very warm wellcom from Portugal , How are you ? , glade to see / read you in Portugal Expat.com , howz going every thing , to find a job in Portugal its little bit challenging but not imposible , any way wish you all the best .
Will send you some potential job searching sites and let you know the latest about the jobs in Lisboa .
keep in touch and enjoy the time .

Take care

Cheers / Marsh.

Hi Marsh!

Thank you very much! I'm good thanks, and you? Yeah I am finding searching for work here kind of hard but I think as long as I am determined I will find something...

Thank you for your thoughtfulness!! :)
Take good care,

Leila

we are looking for sales agents in both Coimbra and lisbon, to sell advertising for a new english language magazine. If you are interested contact me via heyportugal.com

Hey there Alvaizere! Thanks very much for this link! I'm interested to learn more about this magazine... I love writing!

hello leila
how are you doing today, my name is chinedu am from nigeria and i will be relocating to portugal pretty soon, i was hoping we could be friends.

hi leila!

welcome to lisbon! hope you find your job soon! anything you wanna ask go right ahead...

cheers

luis