Menu
Expat.com

nurses in king saud university medical city

Last activity 06 March 2018 by xiaonah

Marilia1

Hello anyone working or living in  the accommodation of king  saud university medical  city

dbehary

Hi Marilia1,
Try posting your concerns and questions, and you will get answers.

yahya_z_a

It depends in Ur contract, but its good place but as usual u will face many nationalities, i work there as well.
u may comming to cardulogy department, its new.
wish u the best

Marilia1

Hello I  don't  know wich of the the hospitals  I  will work.  What about the accommodation  for KSUMC  my agency sent me photos but my doubt is if there are just apartments  or you have things like a compound inside???  And the accommodation is just outside  the medical city? Do you know?  Thank you

yahya_z_a

There is 2 hospitals one is kaauh other is kkuh .mostly accomodation is appartments they have new ones u may stay there also ther is cardulogy its new dep.
If u like i send u pic of it

Marilia1

Hi I  have pictures  of my accommodation,  what I  didn't  knew is if they have more recreation  things there like supermarket, gym etc or just the sauna and internal  swimming  pool that is on the apartment?

yahya_z_a

Hi
yes they have supermarket. also delivery option is available for all type of food
also u can go any wher u like incase u invited to any place.
Some go to kfshrc its the best in riyadh
also u can use taxi to go shopping in malles.
All u want u can do but u have to dress Abaya.
Also ur salaries on time
feel free to ask anything

Marilia1

Thank you for your answers,  I  am still waiting  for the visa that is taking for ever and ever, that is why I  was trying  to get more information  about the place.  They don't have gym?  Or outside pool?

yahya_z_a

As i told u if u have connection u can go to kfshrc.
If u like i can follow up ur visa her
But r u with hospitals or cardulogy

Marilia1

I will work in the theatre room

yahya_z_a

Which one
or wher is it located
if u like add me to whats its easy to talk
if u like i send u my no

RGN

I'm moving to work at KSUMC soon :-)

yahya_z_a

If u need any help just cobtact me.
I work there

RGN wrote:

I'm moving to work at KSUMC soon :-)

shaneene

Hi! smile.png im going to work in king saud soon smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png i already passed the client interview and signed my job offer... im going to take the prometric exam this may 25th.... if i may ask how long does it take for the visa to be processed? Thank you in advance! smile.png

malikwaseem
shaneene wrote:

Hi! smile.png im going to work in king saud soon smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png i already passed the client interview and signed my job offer... im going to take the prometric exam this may 25th.... if i may ask how long does it take for the visa to be processed? Thank you in advance! smile.png

maybe take 20 or 30 days after you submit your visa in saudia ambesi in philpine

shaneene

Thank you very much for answering my question smile.png

kesav karthick

hey Shaneen,

Goodday. we are welcoming you to KSA. congratulation first of all. its hardly take a 45 days. if am not wrong.

Karthick

Workshop Leader

Hi

juzu

Processing of visa depends on your employer,sometimes before they conduct interview visa is ready but if not  it will take more or less a month if they comply with all the required docs.

shaneene

Thank you juzu smile.png

juzu

Welcome

Pie Love

it has been the fourth month since we passed the interview and signed the offer. until now we are still waiting for the visa.. i don't know what's taking it so long... we're already worried.  sad.png

shaneene

hi pie love! smile.png im also waiting for my agency to give me a go signal for me to have my medical exam... I already completed all my requirements and I also took the prometric exam. according to my agency the visa for king saud will be processed after ramadan... I really do hope that it will be released after ramadan because the process is taking forever... I'm so ready to work in KSU hehehehe

Pie Love

Shan, our agency told us something about a house crisis pala that's why it took some time for them to issue visas..i don't know if they're referring to our accommodation.. Haha! Let's wait and see. Hopefully our agencies will contact us soon..

shaneene

hahahaha I love the term house crisis!!! smile.png hehehehehe hopefully by July we'll see each other in Riyadh miss Pie smile.png hehehehe...

Pie Love

Yep! See you there inshaallah..  smile.png

Cheskazia

Hi ms shaneene and ms pie love.may I know what agency u r?my agency told me that we already have d visa

Pie Love

Princess joy  smile.png  wow, maam! Good for you if that's the case.. hope we'll receive ours very soon..

shaneene
Moderated by Priscilla 9 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum
turk35

merhaba  hi.
i got visa
will come  after ramadan.

kesav karthick

Hi  Shaneene,
Welcome to the middle of desert... smile.png..
I believe not worry to get your visa etc... actually here in KSA the work is go slow specially in month of ramadan... and from tomorrow (15-7-2015) till 22-7-2015 it will be eid holdiays... so nothing gona happened during this time...... wink.png

kesav karthick

Hi  Pie Love.....
I hope you will get things done after Eid vacations if still you gals did not got it... nbow here eid vacations ....
Welcome to the  middle of desert... cheers.png
Best regards

kezaii

Hi..may I ask? What type of exam did they conduct? Was it easy or difficult? Questions during interview? Please give me some clues. 😔

mcbethjowilyn1967

Hi Pie Love, are you in KSA already?

mcbethjowilyn1967

Hello Shaneene

ziaur

why not .i want.

mcbethjowilyn1967

Hello pie, nasa pinas ka pa ba?

mcbethjowilyn1967

Shaneene, are you in King Saud Already?

Leni_17PH

hello i just would like to ask if some you guys working in ER? hows the work in their ER and do they have a good working environment?

thanks

Pie Love

hello guys! it’s been a long time since i last visited this site. shaneene and I were already here a couple of months after we joined this thread.. @Leni_17PH sad to say that none of us worked in the ER but there are pinay staffs there. I’m sure they are easy to get along with.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles