Rugby in Kuwait - All welcome

To all those looking for a new activity, a great community, Rugby is the answer!

the q8scorpions are starting their season, it is a great place to meet new people, stay fit, and generally have a great time.

i never thought i would be a rubgy player, but here i am, started with the guys about a month ago, and so far, it really is great.

training is twice a week, mondays and wednesdays, its near the airport. everyone is supportive and noobies (like me) are most welcome, the atmosphere is friendly.

so, look up q8scorpions, and get your game on.

not to mention the social events; theres going to be a masquerade ball in october, more info on my blog.

:)

Hi Legacy,
You should also post this in Kuwait Classifieds -> Sports Partners.
Cheers
Arlette

thank you Arlette, consider it done :)

Hi Legacy,

Is it possible to join the masquerade ball in October without joining the rugby club?

Take care,

Deniz

Hey Deniz,

Yes Yes Yes! You can :) You can even just join the social functions without actually playing rugby :)http://iblooogle.blogspot.com/2010/08/r … at-it.html

the flier is on my blog, EnJoY :)

How can I join? I like to know some new people.

simple mark, just msg me your name, email, no. etc and i'll get it to the guys who send out the emails & msgs before the training.

meetings are every monday and wednesday (Currently, to be sunday and tuesday after ramadan) on a grass pitch near the airport (or a sand pitch in Ahmadi until the grass pitch has its lights fixed) starting @ 5:30/6.

hope to see you there!

hey there! sounds interesting! am in for rugby! Im am leaving my contact number in private msg so just keep me posted. Thanks

@ legacy interested in ruby iam looking for a good work out i have sent a message.