Please,anyone can help me!!!

Hello, I'm Veronika, and I'm new in that society.
I'm writing to you with my terrible problem, which firstly looks surely funny, but in real it is not.
My request directs mostly to British people living in Vancouver, but anyway, I ask everyone.
I'm musician and this Summer I make the Orchestral Tour with concerts in European capitals. Orchestra is called Gustav Mahler Jugend Orchester, and we play also in Royal Albert Hall in London 1.09.2010.Everyone wanted to visit London, but, unfortunately, we stay there only 24h and leave next day after concert at 11 a.m.. That's why I decided to visit London at extremely hour - 6 a.m. London was totally wonderful - quite empty, no tourists, sunrise over Big Ben...
Anyway, I went to Oxford Street, and then I lost little bit in small streets around. In that moment, about 9.10 in the morning came to me young man, asked if I'm lost and we started really nice talk. I was completely enchanted by that meeting, and man made impression of really nice, elegant, kind person. Unfortunately in the end there was a little misunderstood - he asked if he can join me in the walk, I understood if he can show me way on the map. So, he said, that if I don't need anything else he wish me good luck in everything, and say Goodbye, but one minute after he leave arrived at me what morony, silly mistake  have done - I'd love to spend all my day with that man, but me disappear in crowd on Oxford Street.
I know it sound really stupid and naive romantic, but our meeting was like from fairy tale, or movie scene. That's why I want to find him. Unfortunately everything what I know about him is, that his name is James, he was born in London and lived there, and now he lives in Vancouver. It's handsome young man in beauty type "man-boy"(you never know how old he is, because he is smiling all the time and his eyes are shining:)),with brown short hair, and quite dark (I guess, brown) eyes. He is something about 175cm high. Looks a little bit like younger brother of Hugh Jackman (I mean mimic, way of moving, that shining, intelligent way of looking).And what we know of course, is fact, that he was surely in London, morning, 2.09.2010.
A number of information is really small, I'm conscious of that. But I can't sleep; I can't eat, because of that story and my fatal mistake. I know, that it sounds totally crazy, but if I will start ask, with your help maybe I will find him?????
Maybe is there a person, who know him??....
I'M BEGING FOR ANY INFORMATION IN THAT SEARCHING....
Please, help me 

Weronika

Hello Weronika, welcome on Expat.com !
Wish you good luck in your search.

thank you very much,
the most important thing to me is to make that problem more noisy,have request to ask your friends,to ask there friends if know such person,etc.
that's only one way to try find him...I don't think that British Ambasada could give me information about every James living in Vancouver,that's why I try to ask for help normal people from there...I even don't know how many British is living in Vancouver...

Hi Weronika, did you try to check the Network of British expqts living in Vancouver? Never knows, he could be a member of Expat.com?
Cheers
Arlette