Iyengar yoga

Does anyone teach iyengar yoga in Malta, either privately or in collective sessions, and where? I have problems with my back and posture and it's been highly recommended to me by my osteopath in France.
Thanks.

Hello djinn

I invite you to drop an advert  in our Yoga classes in Malta to increase your chances to find a tutor

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Is that an advert or asking for information?

Asking for information. Sorry, I didn't realize it was ambiguous. I'm looking for a "teacher".

Thanks. I hope you find a class in Malta. It would be great if it was nearby, because I would benefit from such exercises.

When in Malta again in a few weeks, I'll contact the yoga places in Valletta (there seem to be two of them), but I don't think they have such a course. I thought the forum might help. I'll post information, should I find some from other sources.

Thanks.
There are a lot yoga groups/classes in most gyms and hotels perhaps not advertised well enough separately. I'm not sure if they practise iyengar yoga or other methods. I've also seen a 'Hot Yoga' studio in Sliema, but never dared going inside to find out more. It said the one hour intense classes run in a room at 38-40C temperature!

Hi Djinn, i asked our yoga teacher yesterday, and as far as she knows, there are no specific iyengar yoga classes in Malta.

Hi,

I suggest JungleSpirit in San Gwann (they have a website and are on FB as well), the owner Balazs is an excellent yoga teacher/teacher trainer and offers classes specifically for back pain and similar problems.

Many thanks, I shall contact them as soon as I come back.