Menu
Expat.com

Indonesian girl need new frriends in paris

Last activity 09 May 2015 by Angeliccute

Angeliccute

welcome.....in paris,  kiss.png
its been 16 hours my long haul flight n 3 hours transit yesterday...
it would be fun to make a friendship here...
im really need learn french culture n the language too
if u want a new friend, just add me or message me  par.png

...thank youuuuuuuuuuuu...... big_smile.png

Mishna

Hello Angeliccute,

I would suggest you browse and participate on the Networking Paris forum as you may find people around you with similar likes smile.png

So what brings you to Paris?

Cheers

Mishna

dragos_adrian_ro

I live in Versailles, few min away of Paris.
I'm glad that you decided to visit France.
"Paris is always a good destination" wink.png
Just let me know if you need any help here, usualy the adaptation period is the most difficult for someone who leave their "comfort zone"

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

jimmygz

Welcome

Angeliccute

jimmygz : thank you my friend

dragos_adrian_ro : I live near guy moquet st n still need learn French language n culture hope you can be my friend in Paris to show me around he he he

Mishna : oh okay it will be helpful for me, thanks...BTW what I bring is traditional dress to my bf's mother hihihi...

jimmygz

Thanks. 

What are you  doing  here  (  Paris  )  ?  visit  or  Work  ?

I was  living & working   in  asia  for  15  years.  in  China.  HK  ,  Thailand   ect.  im in france  since  2014.

Where  in  Paris  are you  ?

oscarvp

I am also travelling to Paris in June for the first time. Let me if you can show me around.

Cheers,

Vimal

dragos_adrian_ro

Usually I'm free all weekends,
I'll be glad to show you around.
jusr let me know your arriving date one week before and we will fix a meeting point

dragos_adrian_ro

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : Expat.com is not a dating website

Fred
dragos_adrian_ro wrote:

This Saturday I will be right near guy monquet metro station for helping someone to fix an laptop. If you have some free time in the afternoon we can meet for a talk.
just let me know...
You can call or text me at *******

I'm always wonder about men who give their phone numbers in almost every post, especially when the number belongs to a lady called Vanessa.

Fred

A note to the ladies.

If a poster gives his number, check his posting history.
If he does it a lot, avoid him like the plague, and report his posts.

These people are commonly not who they claim to be, and could be extremely dangerous.

rdv007j

hi
it will be hard for you the french dont speak english , but I would like to help you to get to your way around you can mail me capdail007@gmail.com    i have beem living in south of france for many lots of english people here too Monaco is a lovely place , lets chat

johnny

rdv007j

your flag is the same a Monaco Prince Albert  he would like to meet up

oscarvp

I wanted to travel to paris for the longest time and I took the decision to do it this time. Then at the same time I want to travel several other countries as well.

James Chollampel

hellos dear ....wink.png

Angeliccute

sure it would be nice

Articles to help you in your expat project in Paris

• Finding a job in Paris
    Finding a job in Paris

Looking for a job in Paris? Although the Parisian job market may seem daunting, there are plenty of resources ...

• Finding accommodation in Paris
    Finding accommodation in Paris

Have you decided to move to Paris? Congrats! The City of Lights is going to win you over with its culture, food, ...

• Universities in Paris
    Universities in Paris

Studying in Paris provides an unparalleled academic experience. The city boasts some of the world's most ...

• A Student's Guide to Clubbing in Paris
    A Student's Guide to Clubbing in Paris

Paris is probably the worst city you can go to if you don't have friends and only a guide book for nightlife ...

• The work culture in Paris
    The work culture in Paris

Being the new girl or the new guy can be pretty intimidating. But with little preparation can save you from ...

• BRFC Rugby
    BRFC Rugby

If you’re looking to play Rugby in Paris, we’d like to invite you to join the British Rugby Club ...

• Leisure activities in Paris
    Leisure activities in Paris

City of love, city of light, Paris never ceases to amaze visitors and locals alike. Bubbling with arts and ...

• Networking etiquette in Paris
    Networking etiquette in Paris

Before starting to build your professional network in Paris, you will need to familiarize yourself with the ...

All of Paris's guide articles