Menu
Expat.com

Job Opportunity

Last activity 24 April 2015 by Ibrahim mustapha

Ibrahim mustapha

Please my name is ibrahim mustapha a 24 years old and a graduate of senior high school.I currently work as a waiter with a hotel in Accra Ghana and it is my prayer that I get help from some one to please help me travel canada to have job to do tank u and God bless u all.

Moderated by Yuveshen
Reason: Do not share any contact number on the forum.

Yuveshen

Hello Ibrahim mustapha,

You can read the Canada expat guide to get more information about the procedures to move to Canada.

Concerning your query about work, I would suggest you to read this article Working in Canada.

Kind regards,
Yuveshen

Ibrahim mustapha

Tank u mr Yuveshen

Articles to help you in your expat project in Canada

• Working and studying in Canada
    Working and studying in Canada

While in Canada, you have the opportunity to both study and work at the same time. However, there are certain ...

• Working in Canada
    Working in Canada

If you want to work in Canada, you might need a work permit. Here's some information to guide you through the ...

• Starting a business in Canada
    Starting a business in Canada

If you have the itch to be an entrepreneur, here's some info to guide you in getting your business up and ...

• Internship in Canada
    Internship in Canada

If you're keen on pursuing an internship in Canada, here are some tips to assist you in getting ready.

• Working in Toronto
    Working in Toronto

Toronto, the capital of Ontario, stands as Canada's largest city and one of the biggest in North America. ...

• Working in Quebec
    Working in Quebec

Finding a job in Quebec is not difficult if you possess the skills required in the local job market and can ...

• Setting up a business in Quebec
    Setting up a business in Quebec

Are you an entrepreneur thinking about moving to Quebec? Here are some tips to assist you in launching your ...

• Working in Montreal
    Working in Montreal

Montreal is a highly appealing city for those on the lookout for employment, boasting a low unemployment rate and ...

All of Canada's guide articles