Menu
Expat.com

Intercambio Slovak - Spanish/Catalan/English

Last activity 07 May 2015 by VicThor82

VicThor82

Good morning!!

Any Slovak expat is interested in meeting up regularly to exchange language lessons?
I am from Barcelona and I really want to learn Slovak smile.png

Hope to hear from you soon!

Victor

Mishna

Hello Victor,

Welcome on-board!

I would suggest you to post an ad in Language Exchange in Barcelona which can make it easy for you to link up with members looking for something similar smile.png

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

VicThor82

Thanks a lot Mishna!
I'm new and still looking how to work this out smile.png

Have a great day!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Barcelona

• Study in Barcelona
    Study in Barcelona

Barcelona is Catalonia's cosmopolitan capital and an ideal place for university education. The city has a ...

• Student life in Barcelona
    Student life in Barcelona

Barcelona attracts thousands of international students to its universities and colleges. In addition to receiving ...

• Study in Spain
    Study in Spain

Opportunities to work towards your qualifications, expand your horizons, form lifelong connections and learn one ...

• Accommodation in Barcelona
    Accommodation in Barcelona

Barcelona sits on the coast of north-eastern Spain, the capital and largest city in the autonomous community of ...

• Working in Barcelona
    Working in Barcelona

Are you an expat looking for work in Barcelona? Spain's second-largest city is Catalonia's ...

• The work culture in Barcelona
    The work culture in Barcelona

If you've made up your mind to live and work in Barcelona, you're probably curious about the local labor ...

• The labor market in Barcelona
    The labor market in Barcelona

Barcelona is the economic, cultural and administrative heart of Catalonia, a creative, cosmopolitan and innovative ...

• Developing your professional network in Barcelona
    Developing your professional network in Barcelona

Networking refers to the process of developing and cultivating professional relationships with individuals and ...

All of Barcelona's guide articles