Menu
Expat.com

a short 4 day stay

Last activity 03 May 2015 by Fiona72sl

sarah dancer

Hello one and all....hope you will be able to give me some insight.  I will be in Singapore at the end of August...this will be a short 4 day stay as i will then go on to Australia to attend my daughters wedding. 

Just wondered if any one wanted to meet up and share some of the sights of Singapore with me !

Love the Botanical gardens and the like so i will be heading in that direction ...so much to see and not enough time to do it in eh.

Regards Sarah xxx

Mishna

Hello Sarah,

Kindly note that in order to maximise your post's visibility, a new thread has been created on the Singapore forum smile.png

And congrats on your daughter's wedding wink.png

Cheers

Mishna

Fiona72sl

Hi Sarah,

This is Fiona. I would be happy to show you around for a day or two.
Any place else that you would love to go other than the botanic gardens? I see that you love nature, how about the gardens by the bay?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

• Finding a job in Singapore
    Finding a job in Singapore

Singapore has a well-developed job market with numerous outlets providing information on employment opportunities, ...

• Expat deaths in Singapore
    Expat deaths in Singapore

It's hard to face, but there comes a time when we must end our time on Earth. While we can't predict when ...

• Banking in Singapore
    Banking in Singapore

Singapore offers a wide range of personal banking services and has a complete offering of international banking ...

All of Singapore's guide articles