Which city is the best place to live in every aspect, your dream city?

Hi everyone,

I've travelled quiet a lot when I was younger. There were beautiful cities I saw, some chaotic and lively, some really too problematic to live, some totally organized but with people in it without joy of life, no cooking culture, no passion for music or dancing or something else, some cities too hygenic and then again some beautiful cities picturesque and peaceful. We have so much to see from the world. I wished I could see them all.
Why don't you share your experiences?
Which part of this big world is your dream place to live in every aspect (socially, life standard- and landscape-wise...)? Have you been there already? Or have you started a life there already? lucky you...

Until we all travel the world we may never know what our dream city is

Hi, nice question to decide city a place having an urban lifestyles,
Should be suitable habitat for humankinds exploring life in civilisation,
but its ask about dream city means some beautiful imaginations are also took part in deciding about, from my early days, i hve a craze about Europe and mediterraneans, from the bottom of alpes, to the coasts of mediterranean,
But really being specific while selection,
Me amo la ciudad de barceleona,
I loves to be live in Barceleona, a spanish city :-)

Definitely Sydney. Yep, been there and love it. No, not going to start a new life there. That is the reason why it is called dream city :-)

To me, the best place to live in is where i could stay with my "life mate", big city or country side, anywhere in this big big world, in Asia, Europe, Africa or even in the North pole.

Mind wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've travelled quiet a lot when I was younger. There were beautiful cities I saw, some chaotic and lively, some really too problematic to live, some totally organized but with people in it without joy of life, no cooking culture, no passion for music or dancing or something else, some cities too hygenic and then again some beautiful cities picturesque and peaceful. We have so much to see from the world. I wished I could see them all.
Why don't you share your experiences?
Which part of this big world is your dream place to live in every aspect (socially, life standard- and landscape-wise...)? Have you been there already? Or have you started a life there already? lucky you...

I think Newzealand  is good. Very beautiful.

till now i didnt find it...i will keep seeking and im going to tell you if iam alive... :)

cheers,

That is a great question!  I think I would love to live somewhere in Europe where life was less fast-paced than the US.  Where people expect you to enjoy friends and families instead of dedicate your life to working achieving.

:)I've lived my life so long as an Expat here in UAE and very happy...I've visited several countries too. I dream of going back to my home country and spend the remaining days of my life there exploring - that is the beautiful Philippines.

Hi!
Ive travelled to some beautiful places,and each has its own special charm but for me it has to be Krakow,Poland.This is why I am planning to fulfil my dream and am moving there this summer with my beautiful Polish fiance:))Some people say that I am a dreamer and to live in a different country is far far different than taking a holiday there,and I agree but with will and determination,anything is possible!!I have lived in London now for 18months,and yes its a great city..but for me it doesnt compete with Krakow!The way of life,the pace,the people...I just wanted to share my joy and excitement with you all!!We all have our favourite destinations for different reasons and we should all persue our dreams,whatever anyone else says or thinks.You control your own destiny!!!!

Richard:)

Yes, fully agree with you

Prague! Czech Republic is the best city in the world!

No way.
Visit Colorado Springs, Colorado and have the best life ever if you have the money. Watch the snow fall on Pikes Peak and enjoy the fire place. Set up your tent in 45 minutes in the mountains.
Micro breweries at your disposal and good food abounds. Enjoy!
Bob

hi,
i've travelled so much. and the best country and best memories its turquie .cause very nice place and his people so warmest.helfull respectfull and very friendly .also they have very good hospitaslity.nice atmophere lovely food and pop music.very nice culture.

Sunshine Coast!!! Queensland, Australia. my hometown!

I've lived in 7 cities Mangalore, Bahrain, Dubai, Halifax, Toronto, Milan and Rome.

I would have to say Toronto is my favourite so far, its super multi-cultural, very friendly people and if you have an average job you can live a comfortable enough life. If only it wasn't so cold! Toronto would have been a perfect dream city if it was all exactly the same but just located a bit more south for some warmth.

It was also listed in the top 10 of this year's list of more liveable cities. Vancouver was also up there and several cities in Australia as well.

http://worldcitizeninrome.blogspot.com/

Copenhagen is a wounderfull city.

Best city hm i been too, i dont know i lost count  i'm an Aussie but hey  - i cant say any of our cities light my fire,  all to pollie correct lots of faults , way to expensive  - lots of Rubbish has been imported to Australia .

Sydney is a dump ( spent 20 years in that dump! i should know )USA  nothing lights the fire ! Singapore no 7 times Singapore = horrible place! ( praise the lord was only 1 or 2 day stop overs in Singapore ) ENGLAND / LONDON YAWN ! NO SORRY!TOO STRAIGHT IT'S OK IF YOUR A MUG, WITH ACRES OF MONEY TO GIVE AWAY !

Kazan Eastern/ central Russia  - now thats a city  ! i'd crawl over a field of busted beer bottles, to live there !
Kirov Russia   love it  nobody hassles you, and you can live on the smell of an oily rag ( thats how it should be ) as a place thats sends you broke, its not worth living in = tis fact ! Anything that costs more than what you think is a fair price to live there! - aint worth living in !

St Petersburg ( Russia )  all class on a paupers purse, that highly impressed me   ''nice and corrupt too ''i love it '' get a tad of adventure for your dollar lol lol , may as well enjoy life! -------your dead a long time ! 

Moscow no!!!! plastic over - rated smoke and mirrors joint!
( Diamond in a bowl of rice ) drive 50k out of Moscow look around you - you just went back 70 years in time  - all poverty --Moscow's just an oasis in a vast desert - just a water stop!)
if you took all the bent varieties of people out of that city, there would only be enough left to fill 5 buses!

Admittedly the place has ''more tarts than a cake shop'' but you soon get sick of that- always money attached in some way or form!  as i say you soon get bored ( i mean how many times does man want to climb the same mountain, you know ?)

Damascus Syria - love it  nice place, lots of mystique  lots of history people very nice - nothings to much trouble !  good place!

New Zullend'''' lol where is that??? NONDESCRIPT lol never been / never will / can't comment on it !     

Lvov Western Ukraine - very nice place lovely no probs again  i think you'd have to throw a party for the entire city to spend $500 i dunno how you'd spend it there???

Gdansk upper poland old Prussia - thats got to be one of the best places ever - nice city - never felt i was going to be robbed murdered etc  lovely place !

Krakow Poland somebody here mentioned it i agree with him totally! it takes some beating good place! ( I'M IN KRAKOW IN 9 DAYS TIME )  people are good, but Warsaw hmm yes/ no not as krakow completely different !

Riga - Latvia thats not bad ! lots of ''lovely oblidging woman'' that just want to take you home like a teddy bear & care for you!
(thats the way it should be lol) - we got a lot to learn in Australia ! man does not live by bread alone  lol lol!!!  Although with our race of ''fatties here '' we do much better to stay at home '''alone''' - ''broken backs''- are hard to repair lol !!

UAE / Dubai / Abu Dhabi  SO / SO  went several times could not quiet work it out ! again appeared as a place with money attached to everything? ( i didn't see 3 people sharing 1 spud as i did see in western ukraine !) so - who needs something to keep you poor ? nice place but -- overpriced to hell!

Overall i think Gdansk or Krakow or Kazan -- be best places to live - definately  although i could really think of 6 places similar as those, but certainly not in western countries !

Western countries they suit some folks, but not all ----------western countries look if you want to just be part of the slave ''yes boss ''wage circle''  / pay bills till you die  end up in the cemetary thats all full of ''workers only '' well western country is for you, for sure! - but not for me,  not even for free  thanks!

For me it has to be Bucharest, whilst stray dogs are still a problem, the city is fast developing and changing, whilst still keeping its character and beauty. The people are as warm and friendly as you'll meet any where.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR