Menu
Expat.com

'ADVERSE RECORD' Explanation and Implications

Last activity 26 October 2023 by beppi

Guest3265478
@beppi dear sir

• before I do BCS safety supervisor false certificat Now every time I apply for IP, the advance record comes. Now, is there any way out of this problem?
beppi
Faridul: Submitting fake certificates is a very serious offense, which might get you banned forever. To find out if you are, contact MoM. They will tell you how long you are banned and advice you if there is anything you can do to get the ban lifted earlier - if they do, follow their instructions!
There is no point applying for work passes again before this matter is cleared with MoM. It will always be rejected. If it cannot be cleared, look for jobs in other countries instead!
surindershinda692
Dear Sir / madam my name Surinder Singh fin [Removed for privacy reasons - Moderator] I apply my papers but the status come adverse record
beppi
Surinder: Please do not post private details on the open forum. I have removed your FIN to protect your safety.
I cannot tell, from your post, what you applied for and where the "adverse record" showed up. Do you know why you have an adverse record? If not, your first step should be to find out why!
lakshmanansubramanian66

@surya2k  hi brother I'm from india and last two days i can't able to sleep because 9 months  before my bank account frozen after that i contact police officer then they investigated. After few months i resign and go to batam that time my company call some body in MOM asked to relive from Singapore next one day everything is clear. NOW my company  is ready to apply for S pass if there is any problem will come due to police record

beppi

@lakshmanansubramanian66 You did not mention what you did wrong, if there was a court case or even convistion and if the employer complained about you at MoM. It depends on these, whether you can get a work pass or not. The best way to find out is asking MoM!

mohdashraff1907

Hi..my work permit rejected..my hr said that mom said I'm not elegible and not suitable work in sg..but I donnoe what is a reason.i dnt have any case in sg..any solution for my case

beppi

@mohdashraff1907 You have to find out and then remove the rejection reason. That is all we can say, without knowing all details of your case. Good luck!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

All of Singapore's guide articles