List of professional services

Hi, I recently moved to Split, and I have been getting a sense of "flexible pricing" for various services based on where one is from (myself being from the US) and the provider's perception of how well off 
that person is.
Having bought a property in the name of a company I have to file VAT taxes and supposedly need an accountant to do so. And I have been quoted a wild range from 100-400 per month. In a country where a decent wage is about 1000 EUR a month, I feel those prices are a bit overinflated.

Anybody have any experiences with decent (meaning honest) accountant in croatia? Or even better, with filing one's own taxes?

Feel free to recommend any other professionals (i.e. attorneys, real estate agents, bankets, architects, contractors...) you might have had a good experience with, and perhaps  can compile a pretty comprehensive list here.

Hello frroden and welcome on board

We already have a spot for compiling contacts of professionals : Split business directory

A call out to you and all other members who can recommend some professionals to do it in that section so that future members can benefit from their contact infos :top:

Regards
Kenjee

Welcome to Croatia dalmatinskivrtal.com/