Menu
Expat.com

Transcription of turkish interviews

Last activity 06 October 2015 by LONELYBOY_IST

Sascha_F

Dear all,

I am a phd student from Berlin doing research in Istanbul. I am looking for someone who could transcribe some of my interviews. They are in turkish and would need to be only transcribed, no translation would be necessary. Does anyone know someone???

Looking forward to hear a word from someone smile.png

Von56

Dear Sascha,

I am not 100% sure what you mean by transcribe as opposed to translation ? if you need a translation from Turkish to English it is possible I may be able to assist, my husband does this all the time please email him ******************* and he can take a look at it if you think that will help. I have told him I am answering you so he will know you if you do this. Hope this helps.

Regards Yvonne

Moderated by Priscilla 9 years ago
Reason : please send the contact details of your husband in private
Xeeschan

Hi Sascha,

You may also post in CLASSIFIEDS so that the members searching for similar ads can reach you easily. 

Good luck.
Z

Xeeschan

Hi Yvonne,

Transcribe means typing into words a prior written or voice recorded data.

Z

LONELYBOY_IST
Sascha_F wrote:

Dear all,

I am a phd student from Berlin doing research in Istanbul. I am looking for someone who could transcribe some of my interviews. They are in turkish and would need to be only transcribed, no translation would be necessary. Does anyone know someone???

Looking forward to hear a word from someone smile.png

Hello Sascha.  I am.living in Istanbul.  İ would like to help you Pls contact me.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Istanbul

• Universities in Istanbul
    Universities in Istanbul

Istanbul, a city that straddles two continents, Europe and Asia, has long been a melting pot of cultures, ideas, ...

• Student life in Istanbul
    Student life in Istanbul

If you are going to study in Istanbul, you need to discover the best spots for students, such as where to study, ...

• Study in Türkiye
    Study in Türkiye

Türkiye is a wonderful country to travel to and an interesting place to work from. But what if you are here ...

• Learning Turkish
    Learning Turkish

Everybody in Turkey does not speak English, especially outside of the major cities. Although not an absolute ...

• Learning Turkish in Turkey
    Learning Turkish in Turkey

So you have decided to move to Turkey.  Congratulations! You are in for a wonderful adventure. Turkey will ...

• Accommodation in Istanbul
    Accommodation in Istanbul

The largest city in Türkiye, Istanbul is one of the most popular travel destinations for foreigners. There is ...

• Working in Istanbul
    Working in Istanbul

Just like most big cities, Istanbul has a variety of job opportunities in industries ranging from electronics to ...

• Buying property in Istanbul
    Buying property in Istanbul

Istanbul is a city that regularly welcomes newcomers. With its relentless energy, it attracts all types of ...

All of Istanbul's guide articles