Improve webside

How can a person help to improve this site if there is so many unhappy people on this site with unsolved problems. For instance in two in my advertisements the pictures I put in just get  deleted for a unknown reason. If the moderators give the reason then a person could learn by his/her mistakes. Now what could have been a positive relation between expat and moderators is  damaged due bad communication. In my case I am still waiting for replies and look like I get ignored. It is very sad cause it is such a brilliant informative warm blog. Come on guys let us keep each other happy by having mutual respect and cooperation cause this blog to excel to higher heights it deserves. Bravo to the founder and his teams.

Hi Earnest

What was your ad about ?
Did you post it on the Forum ?

Z

yes I did post it on the forum

The adds was  advertising my refrigerator , camcorder   and camera.
The adds are there but my display pictures keep on being deleted for unknown reason.
Do not know what I am doing wrong and is getting no feedback so that I could do it correctly.

Hi,

maybe that was nothing else than a bug.

Could you please post your ads (including pictures) again, and let me know when you've done it, do that I could personally review your ads and understand the issue ?

Many thanks

Julien

Hi

First of all thanks for your prompt reply I appreciate it.

I did upload it again and it is pending

Regards
Ernest

Hi Ernest,

thanks for your prompt reply.

I've reviewed and validated your ads, they look ok, and the pictures are here.

All the best,

Julien

Hi Julien

Wow thanks I never had such a good warm friendly service in my live.
I can see your'e heart and dedication for the people and the blog.
Keep it up and all the best.

Ernest

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR