Menu
Expat.com

Tickets for the Wandering Expats "That Special December Party."

Last activity 18 November 2016 by Nanni 007

iamthere

Will be available today (November 21) at the Jarir Starbucks from 1-4.
How to buy tickets? You go to Starbucks at the Jarir bookstore on King Abdulla road. The closest cross street is Kalid bin Walid. I will be out there With a green stick figure sign. You buy the tickets from me. I give you a ticket. We will need your iquama number to register it with the restaurant and DQ security.

Date of the party December 25th 7-11.
Location Scalini's in the Diplomatic quarter.

mugh.maha

I'm unable to make it between the hours 1-4. Is there another way to purchas the tickets? If so, kindly let me know. I would like to purchase a couple.

iamthere

I have PM'ed you my number.

AHabib

Hello iamthere, I need two tickets please, how can I reach you?

2seagulls

Please add me to the What's App Wandering Expats Group. Sounds like for and seems to be active. smile.png

iamthere

I cant add you to the Whats app group because I lost my phone. have you checked our Facebook page?

drsidd

is there any new year party.....

iamthere

Not from us, no. And all the ones I know about are sold out.

drsidd

Thanks for replying

nna-3333
iamthere wrote:

Will be available today (November 21) at the Jarir Starbucks from 1-4.
How to buy tickets? You go to Starbucks at the Jarir bookstore on King Abdulla road. The closest cross street is Kalid bin Walid. I will be out there With a green stick figure sign. You buy the tickets from me. I give you a ticket. We will need your iquama number to register it with the restaurant and DQ security.

Date of the party December 25th 7-11.
Location Scalini's in the Diplomatic quarter.

Please add me to the Whatsapp Group "wandering Expats"

Nanni 007

Hi,

I would really like to attend. I am still waiting for my Iqama though. Whats the cost to buy a ticket?
Did I read correctly? November 21, Jarir bookstore. You will be there at what time?

What date and time will the party be?

Regards

Vanessa.

nna-3333
Nanni 007 wrote:

Hi,

I would really like to attend. I am still waiting for my Iqama though. Whats the cost to buy a ticket?
Did I read correctly? November 21, Jarir bookstore. You will be there at what time?

What date and time will the party be?

Regards

Vanessa.

Vanessa Dear, Its November 21, 2015 not 2016. But i am looking to get into the whatsapp group for Wandering Expats as these folks arrange a number of high profile events.

Nanni 007

Hi,
Yeah Just noticed the year. I would too. Any contacts for the Whatsapp group? I would like to be on the list.

Vanessa

Naveed Nawaz
Nanni 007 wrote:

Hi,
Yeah Just noticed the year. I would too. Any contacts for the Whatsapp group? I would like to be on the list.

Vanessa

There's party on 25 nov black friday party DJ Teddy from DXB will be in the town for that party so lemme have your details or you can whatsapp your details me as per your convenience.

nna-3333
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Nanni 007 wrote:

Hi,

Vanessa

There's party on 25 nov black friday party DJ Teddy from DXB will be in the town for that party so lemme have your details or you can whatsapp your details me as per your convenience.

Naveed Dr. Arain here. Kindly check your whatsapp, i have messaged you there.

iamthere

The party is still around, but it has been rebranded. The Little Black Dress Party Will be held in the Diplomatic Quarter.  December 9th 7:00 PM You will be able to Purchase Tickets online. I also need all party goers to fill out the following form for the games. Tickets are 150 for men and 75 for women. You will get a lite buffet and there will be prizes for the party games and raffle.  PM me to get the link to sign up for it.

Nanni 007
Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on the forum please.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

All of Riyadh's guide articles