Tulum

Hi, For your DESTINATIONS category... would you add TULUM?
While Tulum is not that far geographically from Cancun, Cancun and Tulum are worlds apart. I believe Tulum is the fastest growing town in Mexico. And while I speak of Tulum, I mean the southern Riviera Maya.... basically south of PDC... from Puerto Aventuras to Akumal to Tulum.

singledd wrote:

Hi, For your DESTINATIONS category... would you add TULUM?
While Tulum is not that far geographically from Cancun, Cancun and Tulum are worlds apart. I believe Tulum is the fastest growing town in Mexico. And while I speak of Tulum, I mean the southern Riviera Maya.... basically south of PDC... from Puerto Aventuras to Akumal to Tulum.

Destinations are added if there is a sufficient number of members from there who contribute to the forum.
I suggest that you encourage others from there to join the forum.

It's a lot easier to just ADD IT, and see if 'Tulum/Riviera Maya' people join.
I don't know how many people are now moving to/vacationing in Cancun, but the Riviera Maya is exploding.

You heard that Stumpy??  :rolleyes:

singledd wrote:

One for the forum admin.

They watch this section with interest, and I'm sure they'll decide based on available information.
I don't know that area at all, but it seems the local officials are doing everything they can to turn it into an expat area, and reports on the net are suggesting they've done a good job.

It looks like it might be a good idea.

singledd wrote:

I don't know how many people are now moving to/vacationing in Cancun, but the Riviera Maya is exploding.

That may well be but it is not how this forum operates. The moderators are very busy now with the overcharge too.

Xeeschan wrote:

You heard that Stumpy??  :rolleyes:

singledd wrote:

Sometimes the easy way is not the best way............ :cool:

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR