Menu
Expat.com

Start Mobile business in Russia?!

Last activity 12 December 2015 by stumpy

Gamexland

Hi to all,

I'm thinking about moving from my country (Iran) to Russia for start Mobile business and maybe marriage in future with Russian Girl !.

I have alot of question about Russia , But I cann't remember all of them, so I will ask some of them that I remember at this time.

1- What is the terms in Russia for VISA? how can I stay there without any problem?

2- What about Russia Economy? what do you think about Profit in Russia for Mobile and Tablet Store?

3- Can I marry with Russian Girl in future? is it possible easily?

4- Russian People haven't any problem with foreigners and with anyone would like to start a business in there?

5- how many of Russian people can speak english?

6- which city is better for start this business? I know Moscow and Saint Petersburg is very hard for someone same me because I'm foreigner.

7- how much I need for living per month? how much USD?

more question will be post in next time.

Thanks.

stumpy

For visas contact the nearest Russian Embassy. They may well be able to supply you with additional information you require.
I honestly cannot see your business venture succeeding due to paperwork,bribes and other bureaucratic impediments.
You can marry a Russian so by doing so it may help you. This also entails heaps of time & paperwork.
Google search for information regarding numbers who speak English.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com
The Russian economy is in free fall and it has been given 'junk' status
Russians will more than likely have a problem with you starting a business.
Because of the climate whatever business you look at will have limited hours when the weather gets below freezing.
If you cannot speak Russian I can see many problems for you.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Russia

• Travelling to Russia
    Travelling to Russia

There are numerous formalities involved when entering and leaving Russia that you should be aware of, regardless ...

• Finding work in Yekaterinburg
    Finding work in Yekaterinburg

Located in the Ural region, Yekaterinburg is known to be Russia's third biggest city after Moscow and St ...

• Leisure activities in Moscow
    Leisure activities in Moscow

Moscow, the Russian capital city, is world famous for its cultural and historical legacy. So, if you are moving ...

• Finding work in Nizhny Novgorod
    Finding work in Nizhny Novgorod

Nizhny Novgorod, formerly known as Gorky, is found at 405km east of Moscow, at the confluence of the famous Oka ...

• Finding work in St Petersburg
    Finding work in St Petersburg

St Petersburg he Northern capital, as Russians call it, and Moscow's eternal competitor for cultural ...

• Finding work in Samara
    Finding work in Samara

Located at some 860 km from Moscow and close to Kazakhstan's border, Samara's population, to date, ...

• Accommodation in Samara
    Accommodation in Samara

If you have never heard of Samara, it is a place that you should definitely discover. Located at the confluence of ...

• How to drive in Russia
    How to drive in Russia

Driving in Russia is considered to be a real challenge. But skilled drivers can still manage, provided they have a ...

All of Russia's guide articles