Umm Ruqayyah from Europe living in Sana'a

I would like to introduce myself:

I am Umm Ruqayyah and I made Hijra (emigration) from the lands of the West (Europe) to the lands of the Arabs (Sana'a, Yemen).

I live in Sana'a for a year now and I love it here.

I have two kids and the eldest already speaks good Arabic/ Yemeni dialect.

Life was a bit different for me in the beginning, but Thank God (alhamdulilaah) I have learned to addapt to the Yemeni lifestyle.

I have wrote articles about my life as a stranger in the lands of the Arabs, you can find them on my blog.

abeautifullifeinsana.blogspot.com/

I have also wrote about some tips concerning life in Yemen for those who are foreigners and are planning to come to Yemen. Also have I given a great advice concerning generating an income in Yemen from the lands of the West.

I hope to meet sisters who are living in Yemen and I would like to know about their experiences.

Maybe some tips, because I am still a stranger in Yemen and have to learn a lot, wal hamdulilaah!

Welcome to Expat-blog, Puller   

Thank you for your introduction :)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Sana a forum for effective networking.

You can also try the Sana a forum Expat Network page for friendship and networking. I wish you all the best, and hope you will make lot contacts via this site.

Best Regards

Hi Umm Ruqayah,
I'm another Dutch living in Sana'a and would love to get in touch with you. I have recently started a blog as well: http://alnakhla-blog.blogspot.com
You can send me a message at alnakhla.blog@gmail.com

Aslamalikum Umm-Ruqayyah. I am from England and would like to make Hijrah with my husband and son for the sake of Allah.I really liked ur blog and found it informative.

Your sister in Islam