What do you do on Sunday instead of shopping?

In view of the restrictive Sunday trading laws in Hungary, how have you been forced to reorganise your and your family's life?  Have you found the shops much busier prior to a public holiday?  Or does it fit with your lifestyle or belief system?

The only time it annoys me is when I would like to buy diy materials  to start a job on Monday. I also used to enjoy looking around Ikea.
However I am fully used to it now and there are plenty of smaller supermarket type  shops open in Budapest on sunday  and in the countryside I just like to potter in the garden.

I find it myself rather useless to make the distinction between Sunday and any other day.  I often work on Sundays simply because my colleagues in far away lands are working officially and I need to join in.  I then take Fridays off.   So trying to force me into family life at the weekend didn't do a thing.

We very rarely buy anything on Sunday because I work flexible time, I just do it all during the week. During the summer holidays, we're all at home most of the time so Sunday is just the same as any other day.

I notice the shops simply extended their hours.  Presumbly they also allowed staff working additonal hours to claim for double time for extra hours.

So we adapted, albeit reluctantly.  I only hope they have  referendum and put things back the way they were.

As retired people who dislike crowds we have never really been Sunday shoppers.
Mid week, mid day works for us.
Husband may load up on produce at the farmers markets on Sat.
I rarely go there on Saturdays, too many people mulling around for me.
Doesn't bother me much to have shops closed on Sundays.
One time however we took a friend for a stroll, the weather turned bad so we decided to stroll through the Arena Plaza Mall.
That was odd having all the shops closed with only a few vendors open in the food court, rather erie , didn't like it much.
We usually just take a stroll in Budapest on Sundays, sometimes we hang downtown and other days just walk near our flat. Go home have a little meal and chill out, nothing too exciting.
A walk in the park sometimes is a nice change or Margaret Island, all depends on the weather.
I do not do walks in the humid summer, that is not fun to be out in the heat unless your at the water.
We had taken our elderly neighbor to senior dances held on Sunday afternoons, think there is a club for people more our age group in Buda which plays more 1960's style rock music, live bands, only happens for a few months a year, have to check that out, sounds fun to meet with people who are like minded and enjoy rock and roll, no religious reason to not shop on any day with us, just buy as we run out of goods. Running out of fresh bread and wine is our signal to shop.
I am visiting Las Vegas which is a 24/7 city. Nothing ever closes even the gyms are open 24/7, it's a bit odd sometimes to see people shopping at 3 am in their jammies.
I've only been out shopping at that hour a very few times when I worked night shift, after work shopping, the strange people all come out after dark.