Oman dental viva exam

Hello all,

I am a Dentist  with a doctorate degree in dentistry and 16 years experiences in Iran.

I am planning to move to Muscat and would like info regarding the exams. I heard that there is a rule about high years experiences more than 15, if any knows anything please aware me.
And also I wanna know about the rules for establishing a dental office.
Many thanks

hi dear doctor
I am a dentist want to try the exam and i am searching for syllabuses
can i ask you send me the tests
that is kind of you
dr. susan

are you an Iranian dentist?
I am from iran and I want call you if you are too
if yes i want to have your phone no. if it is possible
thanks sir
susan

Hi.i cleared my omsb exam. Wanted to enquire what next. Does the dataflow happen first or the Viva. Also on the official mail I was informed that I would need to take an appointment for the viva from moh. How to go about that? Does the viva happen in Oman or my home country.
And the book that you have mentioned for viva is available at a varied range of prices.. How to know which is authentic. If you could post an image of the book.
Thank you!

Hi guys has any one appeared for Viva recently???

Hello everyone some one please help me for my exam prometric please kindly help me which book I need to perfer and follow patteren and mcq book

Every one asking about dentogulf book which book is this

Any body who cleard Oman dental exam please guide me which type of question in the exam and any refrece book?

Hiii doctor
Are they conducting oman dental viva now?

@sidharta

Hi how are you, can i chat  with you about viva exam in  whats ap messanger ?
Hi I need a clarification regarding Oman dental viva
@aryanthedentist
I am also preparing for the viva can you please tell me what will be asked an how to prepare

Hello doctor..i also want to know about the viva..can you please tell me how it was??

@sidharta

Hi dr im dr mahboubeh are u working in oman right now?

Hello

Mahboubeh-pakdaman,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you please tell us how we can help you?

Feel free to ask your questions here.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello dear Cheryl i have passed prometric exam in dentistry .when will be the nearest time for viva exam?tnx

I have dataflow and im living inMusqat.