Family Residence Cards

Dear All

I have a question.

I am working in Muscat and have finally obtained a family joining visa (resident visa) for my wife and daughter. They have arrived here and now we want to go to RPO for their residence card. My question is that does the RPO need to accompany us or I can just take my residence card and passport along with their passports for issuance of their residence cards?

The sanad centre informed me that no PRO is necessary as the family joining visa is on my residence card. I just want to confirm to save us a trip.

@Haider Ali Shah1988   You do not require the PRO to accompany you.  You can get this done yourself for your dependents.

@Haider Ali Shah1988 hello, what medical tests did she have to do? Im going to be applying for family visa and wanted more information

@SG88_

Hello. It's a mix of blood test, urine test, eye sight and chest xray.

Will be happy to help with more information as I recently went through a lot to get my spouse and child residence visa on my own.

Moderated by Cheryl 9 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Jyothi Sashi Thank you. I can confirm that only you need to be present for their residence card. Thanks once again.

Hello everyone,

Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Such information should be shared via the private messaging system. 1f601.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team