Menu
Expat.com

meeting up/social network

Last activity 10 April 2011 by nubuda

stjosephs

Hi!!
My name is Barbara and I'm a primary school teacher, just moved to Bangkok looking to meet new people and have a laugh. My objective in joining this website is to add as many contacts from all nationalities, all ages, races and cultures and to organise some social events to help people to meet each other in person and share common interests. I think it's fair to say that we would all be happy to interact with expatriots who are sharing the experience of living in Bangkok ...so add me if you're interested and we can get things started!!
Ge back to me if you have any suggestions or wanna help out in the organising! big_smile.png

Julien

Welcome on board Barbara smile.png

I think you should also post on the Bangkok forum if you've haven't done it already.

So far how's life in Bangkok? Do you like it ?

rely27

I like the idea, nice to meet you Barbara and Happy New Year of course !

Skill

Hey Barbara, I just read your profile and totally agree with it. Right now Im enjoying some vacations in the islands with my friends, but I'll be happy to join a social event or introduce you my friends when Im back.

Ttyl, and happy new year !

Alain

( BTW as I am a new member I can't send you a private msg, anyway I post it there )

olgazuca

Hi Barbara!
I love the idea of a meeting! I have been living here for almost 5 months and I would like to meet new people and make new friends. We could gather for a coffee or something smile.png

babyphat

fantastic idea.. always good to mingle and meet people here... its such a big place one can often go days without having a good old chat... i miss that
when and where is the next event planned for?

twinkle53

Hi Barbara,

I am thinking of teaching abroad. Are you a Brit? or from USA?...did you apply through an organisation to get your job?...could you tell me what it was?...you could also send me mail to my private mail site...I think you idea is a good one....
I used to live in Chiengmai...but was with a non profit... I have US and NZ certification....Lois

boueburn

Hi there! Well! we are in the same field. I was also a former teacher of a pre school in Canada but after 2 years i went back home and decided to stay and apply from where i live. Why? I just miss my mom. big_smile.pngbig_smile.png

nubuda

Whats up girl,nice to meet you.I live in n.y. and am headed to nepal soon.you be careful there.keep in touch.

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles