Menu
Expat.com

bad day at work..

Last activity 02 May 2011 by Yud

magdaw

dont u just hate sometimes those days at work that drag, everything pisses u off and no-one can actually understand what are you on about!?

AnitaPers

had one of those days myself and its continues........ugghhhh

imkim

the worse thing is you have a bad day; you just wanna get crazy; you feel extremely stressed and you want to talk with someone, share with someone...but...there is no one for you to share sad.png

Xian Mei

@magdaw: had those kinds of days for a year or so.. so what i did was i went out for a walk, got coffee from my fave coffee shop, listened to hip hop music.. um just pampered myself..

@imkim: i am in that kind of situation at the mo. stressed out but no one to talk to.. and that is completely driving me insane.. lol.. but we should be okay! stay strong.. smile.png

imkim

@Xian Mei: yes. Sure that we will be ok. What do you do for those moment? I often g out to bookstor to buy some books or go spa to relax.

BritishArab

believe it or not for the past 2 weeks its been all bad days and its getting worse given that we are working on a new project only till the end of this week.... cant wait

The only thing keeping me going is BBC Radio4 being heard online in the back ground ... smile.png

imkim

I have a bad day:
1/ misunderstand from my friend at office
2/ broke up with my bf
3/ fail for a competition
wow, what a great day.

Nor_Amir

MY BAD DAY IS :
1. I FIND MY BF CHEAT ME WITH NEW GIRL
2. I FIND MY BF STILL KEEP SAY HE STILL LOVE ME
3. I FIND MY KEEP MORE LIES WITH ME
4. I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY AROUND BEHIND HIM
5. MY BEST FRIEND WANT LEAVE MALAYSIA FOREVER
6. AND THAT WILL BE MAKE ME MORE AND MORE SAD.

Yud

Hello NorAmir,

Could you please post in lower caps please. Thanks you in advance for your kind comprehension.

Articles to help you in your expat project

• Working in Taiwan
    Working in Taiwan

Working in Taiwan depends on your skill set and the job you seek. Expats can find a wide range of jobs around the ...

• Working in the Dominican Republic
    Working in the Dominican Republic

If you are looking for a job in the Dominican Republic (DR), here are some tips and suggestions. Job hunting can ...

• Work in Costa Rica
    Work in Costa Rica

A low unemployment rate and a strong economy set Costa Rica apart from its neighbours. If you have fallen in love ...

• Setting up a business in Greece
    Setting up a business in Greece

Starting your own company or being self-employed in Greece is not easy for non-locals, let alone for non-EU ...

• Setting up a business in the Dominican Republic
    Setting up a business in the Dominican Republic

The Dominican Republic has indeed been attracting foreign investment over the past few decades, with notable ...

• Working in Vietnam
    Working in Vietnam

Anyone thinking about working in Vietnam is in for a treat. Compared to many Western countries, Vietnam's ...

• Starting a business in Italy
    Starting a business in Italy

Are you interested in moving to Italy and setting up a business here? Italy's reputation for bureaucracy and ...

• Internships in Qatar
    Internships in Qatar

If you dream of acquiring professional experience in a Gulf country, Qatar can be the ideal destination for you. ...

All guide articles