Met an Algerian Muslim man online and wanting more info.

@GuestPoster182

Hello Amanda I hope you are doing fine.

I see you have experience with marrying a person from Algeria. I also want to marry a girl there and it would help me alot

I have some questions about your experience of collecting the papers for marriage and I hope you can help me.

Dragan

@ruthgatchalian to be honest,me and my husband age gap is 11 years. We r happily married. There is manwho is attracted to older woman. But just be careful ok. In this relationship dun get money involved. Even if theres no work. He have to provide you. Not the otherway round. Doesn't mean job is hard to find in algeria is an excuse for him.

***** (real name) or **** (recent name) is a scam

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, names and details of other individuals should not be shared on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@GuestPoster182

Hi there I would like to talk to you regarding my situation if possible

Regards

Hello Aneesah411,

Please note that username starting with Guest/Guestposter are no longer on the website. Feel free to post your question so that another member may help you

All the best,

Bhavna

Hello,

I am married to a Algerian for 5 years in the USA  but never been to his country. He has visited 2 times alone when I ask him if I can go with him he says it too dangerous what should I do ?

So so sorry I have already been twice and it's so beautiful and the ppl are so nice my husband has taken me to visit so many places in Algeria and by the way I am from Texas. I am going again in June to visit my husband.  Yes in some parts it may be dangerous but that's in every country not just Algeria. May Allah be with you and may he guide you to the truth.  Best wishes.

Thanks for replying @michele1974. I have more questions about my situation I am new to this website is there a way to message privately

Thanks for replying @michele1974. I have more questions about my situation I am new to this website is there a way to message privately tatiflorvil@aol.com

I have also visited Algeria, as recently as 5 months ago. I'm American and never felt like I was in danger at all. I find it odd he doesn't want you to meet his family etc. That was very important to my fiance, who is Algerian.

I don't know what I should do. He doesn't include me in his family life. When he talks with family he goes in another room. He said my family is my family and his family is his family

Hi,

I am from Asia. I have been communicating with a man from Algeria (Oran) for almost one month now. He is 8 years younger than me. Well it is embarassing to say that we met on online game, he asked for my instagram. Since I am not really active on instagram, I shared it with him and ended up communicating there. After several days, he asked for my whatsapp number. Firstly I was hesitate but since he is nice and polite, I gave him my "other whatsapp number". He told me many things about his family, send me the pictures of his family too. I dont know if they are really family in those pictures, but I can say they look like one another. He also likes to have video call with me, every time he is at home. But I never see any of his family during the video call time. He said that his father had been hospitalized for one month and a half and his mother has to take care of him in the hospital and never got back home. It sounds weird for me how his mother keeps staying in the hospital in such a long time. He said that the hospital is so far away from their home, that is why she stays in the hospital too. I dont know if I can believe this. He said he has sisters and nieces who live nearby but not in the same house with him.

He also always worries if I tell him I am sick. There is this time my leg sprained and got swollen so I called a therapist to my home to cure it. During the therapist doing his work, he video called me saying he wanted to watch what the therapist did to me because he said in Algeria a man should not touch any woman for any reason. It does not make sense, but I accepted his reason somehow. So he watched the therapist do his work entirely.

Recently he told me that he wanted to visit me but unfortunately has no money so he asked me to pay for his two ways tickets and accomodation during his stay in my country. He will pay for the visa. He said he was actually a football player but for some reason, he quit and ended up having difficulty in financial. Somehow I refused to buy him the ticket. In my culture, no woman is allowed to pay for man no matter what. I told him and he understood.

But then now he asked me for a little money saying that he wanted to buy sheep to raise so that he can have money and pay me a visit. It seems that everytime I rejected him, he would never give up to ask again. He never stop video calling me eventhough I keep ignoring him. Now I am almost giving up sending him the money he asked me but I am scared he might be a scammer. What should I do? I am confused.

Could you please give me some insight or advice?

Thank you so much

Hi, he sound a scammer, i am sorry to say but stay away, dom't give him money

@Deeen thank you for insight

@Leni Simamora

I am algerian too but Do not send money to a distant person you have not met

@aminela900 thank you

I am in thevUK and have been speaking to an algerian man for three years. We met on Instagram, he is a lot younger than me. We video call all the time and message. I have seen his family on video call. He has NEVER asked me for money. We would love to meet after communicating for so long but it is very difficult for either of us to get a visa to vista each others country. Maybe one we will finally meet as he says when God allows and the gates open for us.

Never send money. That is my advice.

@Frambishko you can meet in tunisia with him visa free for you and him and even there you can get married

@NechadTahar

Thank you for replying. My holidays are difficult because I work in a school. And I am not sure about his. I don't know if he can book a week off when he wants as he usually has a whole mo th off at a time. And I'm not sure whether his managers decide when he gets to have time off work.

@GuestPoster182 I have met an algerian as well and he has no desire to comz to united states he has alot of a family. and he works ans cares for elder parents he wont leave. i was wonder if yoi could help me with details about algeria for travel. and tips about moving there and how to get tourist visa

@Mmadinah3 iam Algerian woman i can help you if you want my email ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct