Where can i donate used cloths?

Hello,
Aasalamualikum

Can anybody please tell me where can I donate cloths? (Jeddah)
There use to be boxes outside mosques but those have been removed!
So if you know someone, a charity or places, please let me know

Thank you

I still saw the box outside the mosque this morning after Fajr prayer...

Helllo,
Modern Recycling (تدوير الحديث) will come to collect your old clothes at your place and also pay you SR. 1 / KG.
Contact them **

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please recommend business professionals in our business directory only.

there are boxes set up by the masaajid

the box will say something like جمع الملابس --- clothing collection or something to indicate it

Ehtesham wrote:

Helllo,
Modern Recycling (تدوير الحديث) will come to collect your old clothes at your place and also pay you SR. 1 / KG.
Contact them **

hi Kenjee,
Would you elaborate on blocking contact details here.

Can you tell me the masjids name or where they are located?

Hi ..

You can go to "Namaa charity organization" .. and this their official twitter account

https://twitter.com/cnamaamk?lang=en

hope it's help.

There is also the charity shop in Khalidya behind Bardria??? Towers called Mawakeb Alajer (stand alone villa). Or Al Badir Society may take them (near Saudi German Hospital)

expatriates . com you must choose country then city and look for free items,  :)
May God Bless You

Many masjid is Jeddah has it. Try Masjid Azizya behind pizza hut on prince mutaib bin Abdulaziz Road.
Note: Majority of the masjid in this area have the donation box.

A friend is collecting clothes to be sent to Somalia...

let me know if you're still looking to donate

Mr. Hamudi   this is the right decision

Can u tell me masjid name and location?

Mr Hamudi i am interested

Mr Hamudi please let us know the way to do so

We are looking for this clothes here in Kenya in East Africa,we have so many people Converting to Islam and poor kids going to madrasas who need this clothes soo much.Kindly donate this islamic clothes to us both male and female.Allah shall reward you abundantly.

Hello borara2g,

Welcome to expat.com!

It will be better if you can create an advert in the Saudi Arabia classifieds> Community> Others.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team