Exit Entry amount deposited but unable to do it on absher

I keep getting this message on absher whenever i try to do exit entry for my wife "Sorry, there is not enough balance to complete the process, please make sure to pay the service fees for the employee and his family members, or pay the fines or Financial due fees."

i checked the balance it is 486 SAR and iqama will expire on june 20 2021

what could be the problem

u have not said - how many months are you applying for?
iqama expires in 2 months and 8 days. if u are applying  for more than 2 months (exit re-entry), u will have to extend the iqama and than apply.
lastly, u will have to check for any fines on you.

I'm applying for 2 months exit entry

if u r putting 60 days it will not work, u will have to select specific date of coming back that is counting 60 days from today and it will definitely work. best of luck. what about passport expiry? did u check for any fines?

I'm not able to proceed to the option of selecting the the return date, as soon as I agree to the terms and conditions and apply I get that message.

Is it possible that I have to pay the dependent fees? My iqama got extended 3 months during lockdown period

yes, that is the reason. you have to pay the dependent fees as the extension of 3 months  was only for the reducing the payment pressure temporarily till things settle.

has your problem solved? were you able to do the exit reentry for your wife?

@omeriq21 please help. How did you solve the problem. Facing the same issue

@Haithum Mohsin Hello and welcome !

The last visit of this member was 2 years ago. I suggest that you open a new thread on the Jeddah forum to seek advice from active members.

All the best

Bhavna

For issuing Family / Self exit re-entry visa, Iqama Validity must be 90 days  + Visa requesting period - if anyone is opting for 2 months visa, iqama should be valid for more than 150 days, in my case Iqama is going to expire by Aug'24 which is less than 150 days.

In this scenario, I had opted for "Return Before" option and selected return date less than 60 days from current date as my balance was 200 it didn't allow me to select date greater than 60 days.

Hope this helps !!