Residential permit belgium for dependent

@Peterjohn123

so I went there in commune and after investigation we found that the commune previously has sent the documents in wrong department of ministry . So it was there mistake & hopefully they will process it faster.

@Peterjohn123
so I went there in commune and after investigation we found that the commune previously has sent the documents in wrong department of ministry . So it was there mistake & hopefully they will process it faster.
-@somyapradhan06

Thats really bad. It can impact you later on when filing nationality application because its normally not writen down due to these kind of mistake and it often requires intervention from a lawyer.

And did they give you any annex 15? Because in fact, your A card expired?

Hello Everyone,

I have sent all the documents to 1000 commune in relate to the extension of dependent spouse RP on July 19 and it  is getting expire by Sep 14, still I didn't receive any reply from commune, and they mentioned they have not received any response from ministry. Is this normal in 1000 commune? Or do I have to call to embassy on this?

Could any of you faced this problem  please share your experience.

This is normal, 1000 is famous (notorious) for the time they take to process paperwork. And there is also a delay in them getting response from ministry. Keep followup with commune, that is the only way.

@Aneesh Thank you 😊

Well, we sent application for extension 5 months in advance (April23)

We know that the ministry checked the files just 3 days after submission.

But it keeps delay with no confirmation/response until after 5 months of submission.

We asked 1000 to check and they said they sent a reminder to Ministry.

Ministry checked and approved 1 days after that reminder.

Ministry replied back to 1000 immediately.

The person who is responsible at 1000 forgot to record.

I asked the Ministry and they said they already informed 1000.

I asked/forwarded 1000 again and they confirmed it is okay.

So my wife just got an extension.

Last year, it happened just 1 week after sending to the Ministry….

So, indeed, we need to be a communicator between the Ministry and 1000 a little bit to get it works at the end.