A good real estate agent?

Hello All!
My name is Justyna and I am TV researcher. I am currently looking for real estate agents who are fluent in English and are serving expats in Bulgaria. Can you recommend anyone?

Please look in the BUSINESS DIRECTORY

Thank you.

icbproperties.com; daoreal.com

Thank you:-)

Your welcome !

We cannot complain about our experience with Bulgarian Properties.

Thank you.

Hello Justyna,

My name is Kristiann and I am kind of expert in Bulgaria related topics :)

So if you are looking for a real estate agent first select the area you would like to visit. Otherwise you will probably run into s.o. not familiar enough with what he/she is going to sell.

Just an advice.

Hello Kristiann! Thank you very much for your advice. Actually, the region does not really matter as long as there are expats who would like to be on House Hunters International (that is the show I am working for).

I this case I would recommend that you google for Real Estate Agencies in Bulgaria, call 20 - 30 of these and then select prospective participants. :)

I do work with expats, in a different field, but I can still ask some of them for their agent if necessary.

By the way, different regions in Bulgaria have expats of a different nationality (revailing) ... e.g. Veliko tarnovo - Britts, Varna - Rissians, Sandaski - Greeks, Sofia - mixed.

Kristian . you seem to be very proactive on this forum . are you Bulgarian ? Are you currently employed ? thank u for your time . regards Sean

Hi Sean,

Yes I am Bulgarian. Proactive - yes, or probably not only, because I usually respond to questions that other people ask. In both cases I try to help people that either plan to live in Bulgaria or to open a business here, or buy/sell a car, find a school, a place to visit, etc.

And yes, I am employed, but I am also an entrepreneur, so would be interested to know why you're asking.

Of course all this is off topic,  so personal messages would be a better idea in this case.

Kristiann or anyone, do you know the real estate company realestateinbulgaria (.) com ? Is is a reputable company to do business with? I tried googling, but was unsuccessful.

Thanks
Annette

Sorry, I am not familiar with this company ( realestateinbulgaria (.) com ). Better to hear from s.o. who has dealt with them, or even more than one person. If necessary i can recommend a reputable company especially for Sofia region.

Thanks, Kristiann, yes, please, I would like that.