Rio Mar to Pedasi by bus !

Hello !

I´m seeking info. on how to travel from Rio Mar (just west of Coronado) to Pedasi by bus.
Are buses going west marked ´Predasi´? How long is the ride and approx, fare price per person ?
We wish to stay overnight, can anyone recommend a central B&B in Pedasi that is clean and reasonably priced ?
We are two retired couples residing at Rio Mar. and our schedule is flexible.
Any info. or advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hola

It is two or three buses to Pedasi. Try for a Panama to Las Tablas bus from Rio Mar. If no Las Tablas bus take the Panama to Chitre bus. Then take a Las Tablas bus from Chitre. You can catch the bus on the Pan American Highway. Just look for the destination on the front of the bus and flag it down. In Las Tablas you can take a small van type bus to Pedasi for $3 per person or a taxi for $25-$30 dollars. Be sure to be in Las Tablas before 6 PM as the vans stop running from Las Tablas to Pedasi at dark. Bus fare will be between $8 - $12 per person from Rio Mar to Las Tablas or Chitre depending on the bus. $3 per person from Chitre to Las Tablas Be sure to let them know that you are Jubilado. From Rio Mar it is 2-3 hours to Las Tablas and 45 minutes from Las Tablas to Pedasi. BTW: The bus from Las Tablas to Pedasi is NOT at the bus station. It is on the main street running from the the town square about 8-10 blocks from the bus station. Ask at the bus station and they will tell you how to get to the Pedasi bus.
For lodging in Pedasi try AirBnB or Trip Advisor. Most places will require you to have 2 rooms for 4 people. For an inexpensive Hostal, try Dona Marie's Hostal, A/C and Breakfast is included.
Everything will be more expensive starting February 23rd as Carnival starts on February 24th through the 28th, ends March 1st at 8 AM with lots of fireworks! Any other question, feel free to email me back.

Chau,

Mikkel  - My wife, Connie and I have lived in Pedasi for almost 4 years. 
Check out her blog at www. ourthirdlifepedasi .com  (Take out the spaces) for the unvarnished truth!

Chau,

Thank you so much for your kind and informative response to my question.
I´ll be following your advice and directions, also I´ll be checking out your wife´s web site.
Thanks again,----we´ll avoid Carnival !!
Best,
Peter