Pakistanis In Oman

Dear Pakistanis,
I am a new member here and would like to be an active member of this forum. My interests are current affairs and pakistan Politics. As you know Pakistan is passing through its worst time of history. What is the solution for Pakistan misery and problems. Any ideas will be appreciated.
Maqsood

Hi,

actually, the Expat.com forum isn't dedicated to politics ... and by the way, please post in the Pakistan forum if the topic is not about Oman

Hi Julian,
Actually my purpose of the post was to identify some Pakistani expats living in Oman. However if you feel that i should not use this forum for this purpose, i will not respond it again.

Regards
Maqsood

Dear Maqsood Ansari

As you said you are new in town, can you please share your experience of Oman as your first impression, i am planning to relocate in Oman i will appreciate if you can share some good advice.

Regards

No doubt abt Oman is an excellant country to live in. I really like the humble behavior and cleaniness in bathrooms here. I think there is no other part in the world where u will find soaps in most of the toilets. Enjoying a lot.

Best Regards
MAqsood