Menu
Expat.com

Opening a Cattery in the Charente-Maritime Department

Last activity 03 January 2019 by Tevisbuckles

Tracy Ayoul

I moved to Charente-Maritime last July with my french husband.  I am thinking of opening a small cattery here, run to english standards from our home which is situated between Jonzac and Pons.  I have 16 years experience working in the family business in the UK running a Kennels and Cattery and have just passed the CCAD (Certificate de Capacite Animaux Domestiques) which enables me to work with domestic animals here in France.  Before I invest I thought it would be a good idea to do a bit of market research to see if it is the sort of service that would be of interest to any of you living here.  I am also a dog groomer and would be looking to incorporate this into my business plan.  It will be a very small and personal service and would love to hear from you as to what you would consider an ideal cattery if you were to use one. 

Tracy

Tevisbuckles

Hi,
I live near Montendre and would love to know if you opened your business. Please let me know. I have a 5 year old cat who has a heart condition and needs 3 pills a day. If I need to go away for a few days, I can't ask a neighbor to take care of him, I need to board him. Thank you and the best for the New Year.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Charente Maritime

All of Charente Maritime's guide articles