Ladies Coffee Morning calling

Hey girlfriends, how about another meet up for coffee and a chat?  I am up for hosting, but will depend on the response, will need to know numbers, can accommodate up to 15 women will cancel if I get less than 5.
So, am thinking Mon 14 Feb (in celebration of Women for Valentines Day) - Eid Compound (Granada district) from 9:30am - 11:30am
As the theme is to celebrate women, let's all contribute something achieved by women; so start preparing (can be a poem, a very short story, a picture - anything like that).

RSVP. by private message, I will need:
Name
Nationality
Mobile no:
E-mail address:

For all confirmations, I will contact you with final information.

Looking forward to it :)

Not fair it's a weekday! :sosad:

zara777 wrote:

Sweetie, you can come around anytime, you know that :top: I have no weekends left now until end of March, so this is literally the only time!

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
zara777 wrote:

Sweetie, you can come around anytime, you know that :top: I have no weekends left now until end of March, so this is literally the only time!

Hmmm... maybe I can have 24hour flu :whistle:

zara777 wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:
zara777 wrote:

Hmmm... maybe I can have 24hour flu :whistle:

AGAIN!

MaserMan wrote:

AGAIN!

Who has a smiley with two sticking up fingers??

no, but sending him this one instead :joking:

:rolleyes: oh no! its a workday for me to. If you arrange the Chippendales to the valentines coffee morning I will also arrange 24h flu.

Sorry to say, this coffee morning is now cancelled.  Didn't get the desired numbers back to make it worthwhile.  Instead, I will be having an entertaining morning with some of my friends :)  Don't say we don't try on this blog to bring people in :rolleyes:  CAF, Zara777 and Sparrow, look forward to seeing you on Thursday for Mailman's birthday bash :D

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Hey girlfriends, how about another meet up for coffee and a chat?  I am up for hosting, but will depend on the response, will need to know numbers, can accommodate up to 15 women will cancel if I get less than 5.
So, am thinking Mon 14 Feb (in celebration of Women for Valentines Day) - Eid Compound (Granada district) from 9:30am - 11:30am
As the theme is to celebrate women, let's all contribute something achieved by women; so start preparing (can be a poem, a very short story, a picture - anything like that).

RSVP. by private message, I will need:
Name
Nationality
Mobile no:
E-mail address:

For all confirmations, I will contact you with final information.
\Looking forward to it :)

Hello gowiththeflowUK,

This would have been a nice get together although I am just now reading about it....too bad it didnt work out anyway.

Well for next time I am in, I would love to meet some new faces- a girls get together would be great.

Thanks,
Sahar

Later :)