How to make friends in Hong Kong

Hi everybody
Looking forward for having New friends
Please contact me or send msg.

I will coming to HK, anyone  want to. ..

Hello! Want to meet friends ! Are there any ?

I have seen Hong Kong and love it, but right now I will be moving to London. Some of my friends have suggested using *** to meet people in the UK. Let me see how it goes. I am excited to be living in another country all together!

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : external link are not accepted on the forum, thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello PromLin and welcome to expat.com.

This topic hasn't been updated since 2018, so the Original Poster  might not answer.

Please also note that external links are restricted on the forum.

Since you're going to the UK, you should introduce yourself to the expat community there on the London Forum !

Tell us, there, what are your plans in England, are you going there to study?

Cheers

Loïc

Hello sir,,am from the phi. But am wirking in hk for several years in one emloyers only.. i saw it yor profile that you are in hk expat. Am just want ask you a favor if you donf mind..to be honest am planning to fine another employer now..for my family future  bcos my previuos income now are  not  enough tonsupport my family aswil.  Thats way am looking forward for this.. hope you can help me to fine any of your friend are looking as a driver here in hk resident. Thank u in advance. Am appriciate you to help me. God bless and have a good day...

Trying to express in Chinese language may help get more friends in the community.I am a Cantonese tutor and drop me PM if need.