Expat Meetings in Bangkok

Hi LuisF
I have just joined this blog.
I would like to have some information about living and working in Bangkok.
Should I contact you or should I go through a different chanel?

Have a great day and hope your hangover is better later.

:) Teresa

Hello Teresa -> I suggest you to start a new thread on the Bangkok forum with your questions so as to avoid being off topic here. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi everyone!

I am from argentina, environmental Attorney and I would like to work in thailand. I'm looking for a environmental job or other environmental issues.
I'm new in this blogs please I need you to be patient!

►Saturday 09th March 2013

The Big Night Out – Bangkok ►►Rock That Pirate!!◄◄

Ahoy! Buccaneers and me buxom beauty's, you all ready to walk the plank' this Saturday nite?

So, as you guys and gals can guess is a Themed night, so to make it more fun we are dressing up like pirates and buccaneers. Yarr!!

There are also shiny prizes (nothing too fancy tho) to be won this Saturday, we have a Challenge for you all in place. Those who bring new people to the group of The Big night out –as many as possible - the person who brings the most will win the challenge and a colorful prize : )

So let's get to the plan for the night!

❐ 8.00pm to 10.00pm:
Meeting Point: TiTanium And IceBar

Let's start the night easy with the buy one get one free offer that they have here to begin burning the motors of the night.

►Location: http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/location.html

❐10.00pm to 12.00pm:
::::The Club House::::

I managed to get happy hour prices just for us and also FREE house spirits – Rum/Vodka/Gin for the ladies for the first hour of us being there! We have got the upstairs floor all for us too!

►Location: 21/1-3 Soi Sukhumvit 23. Web: http://www.theclubhousebangkok.com/

❐12.00 to 4.00am:
::::Glow::::

Still need to confirm few things, and check if we can have some discounts, but it is an awesome party place were we have had before awesome times. Their music is awesome and they having this Saturday an Underground circus residents night.

►Location: Sukhumvit Soi 23, go past Soi Cowboy (on your left), and then take your first right and then first left. Glow is 10 metres down on your left hand side! Please note, the above directions apply when you are coming in from Sukhumvit Road. Otherwise, check out the map.
Web: http://glowbkk.com/location/

❐4.00 to 6.00am:
Wongs@ Sathorn Soi 1

It's the best damn place in the universe! It will be filled with drunken partiers hell bent on making sure the night's not over yet. This hole-in-the-wall dive bar near Sathorn and Rama IV Road is a Bangkok institution, attracting everyone from the odd local celeb to curious backpackers looking for a late-night hangout.
Cheap beers too in here, 75THB each. : -)

►Location: 27/3 Soi Sribamphen, Rama 4 Road ( or simply say to the taxi driver Sathorn Soi 1) From the exterior it would seem its closed but it will not be. Its about 50 metres away from the 7/11 in the corner at the left hand side.

❐6am to X:
Party continues @ Swing

By this time I probably will have lost you all in the mist of the night, but here is where we going (or were ill go probably alone) since it is about the only club in Bangkok that is open until crazy hours in the morning/afternoon. And any taxy driver will know where it is and happily take you there.

►Location: Any taxi driver knows quite well where is it, If they happen to have forgotten just mention “sapacy” and through the restaurant, take an elevator to the third floor.

▀ I really hope to see you all this Saturday night to socialize, make new friends and party like animals!!!

►►Any questions on how to get to places, please call Luis @ 081 829 1196◄◄

**For more info and to check how we look like, please have a look at: https://www.facebook.com/TheBigNOB

I'm new in here I hope to meeting someday ...

Well Saturday there is a meeting, why not coming then?

I can speak english but not very well

I'm gutted that I just found out about this website!

So when is the next meet up?

Hi,
IŽll be in BKK next monday 25 until april 7th and I would like to meet whit they. When is the next meet? thanks!

Hi, I'm new member here. I would like to know the next meeting for expat in Bkk too. Thanks

Me too! I'd like to know when the next meeting is in Bangkok. I've been living here for 18 years and all my friends have moved out, so I'd like to make new connections - personally and professionally.

Cheers!

where i can find to meet new nice people in bangkok? ill be moving there nextmonth..see you guys

Hi guys,

just moved here and would love to join for a meet up!

:-)

Hi all,

I'll be getting BKK in two weeks and I'd like to join too!

Regards!

Hey I'm up for a drink, whens the next gig?

Ryan

Well lets just make some meet up for all the recently joined people?!?! Whats with thirsday this week?!?

Will be in Bangkok as of tomorrow, be cool to meet a few Expat.comgers, PM me if you're having another get together sometime.

Cheers

Hope I can join the meet up

Hi all! I'm starting to know this city and it would be nice if it's done with other people. If somebody is looking for having some beers, visiting touristics places and so on do not hesitate to send me a pm so we can sync our agendas.

Hope to meet you soon!

It sounds cool! Can I join? I'm newbie here,, you can call me AyAy :)

I also want to join, when and where is the next gathering

I really like to come too. I've been in Bangkok for 6 month but yet I feel alone

Hi to everybody!  I'm new here and would love to meet some nice people.  I will come to the next soiree if I'm free.

hi

Hi, we can talk on Skype:  brian.madden4

I would enjoy talking with you.

Hello robertanh -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

My name is Brian, I am from Colorado and have lived all over that state, went to the university in my hometown of Boulder, grew up riding horses, bicycles and exploring the Rockies.  In winter I skied and read a lot.  I enjoy reading and I love to write stories - including eight screenplays.  I wrote a picture dictionary you can see at:

keys2words.info/

After college I became a chef and got a job on a ship cooking for the Captain and important people.  I love to cook.  I eventually went back to school in England and learned to teach and became a Professor.  I returned to America and lived and worked for many years in Santa Monica, California. 

But that life is dead and gone; I went to China to live and work but couldn't get a visa so now I live in Bangkok and teach English on the Internet.  Life has been an adventure and each day is a new experience for me.

I hope to make some friends here!   

I think a meet-up would be great!

wow I just found that there are a lot of expats living in my country :)
welcome to the land of smile :D

I hope you meeting again  I wanna go with...

Dear bbeaw,

You are lucky enough to get many expats who are not Thai.
Anyway, you are also welcome to Bangladesh.
I will be glad to be host.

Regards
Shorif
Dhaka

I am new to Bangkok too. I've only been here for two months. I would love to come to the next meet up that is planned.

Hey..

When is the next one?!

Count me in!

I hope I can join you guys.. I'm very new here.. Cheers, anthony

Hi Guys, why don't we arrange a meet up this coming weekend?

Hi guys,

Who are ready tonight to party hard in sukumvit 11?

I'm cool message me. Cheers

When is the next one ?
i'm also in !

Enjoy ;)

Hey, I'm definitly in too for a meeting ! :)

Looking forward to meet some new people !

Please let me know your next meeting. I would be very interested. Thank you.

Louis